What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrowerInShorts Deletes Account ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: .............

Last edited:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
GIS , gone ? Surely not. Concerns over security maybe in these times?
I thought any politics here were settled back in may. I can't say I've noticed any since then.

G

troll_inside.jpg

G

This breaks my heart bv. I wish the best for you and yours Always whether you are posting or not.

O

OHenry

People seem to come and go often here online. Generally, the quieter the exit, the less attention surrounding it. Good luck to those leaving. OH :joint:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
......for whatever reason someone leaves.......we wish them well in their future growing persuits....

G

I came back here to say something which OHenry approached from a different angle. Sometimes it could do damage to people who've deleted their account for whatever reason to have soembody post a thread about it before knowing the facts. Could draw further attention to a user who deleted themselves for security reasons, and thus wants the least possible attention. Maybe a pm to the right people to politely inquire is more indicated than a thread :wink:

This is not GiS' case as he deleted himself for other reasons, but it could have been.

Food for thought....

and much respect Babba, :respect: this is just a general note of mine for future reference :smile:

Last edited:
G

9. Banning: People who violate these forum guidelines repeatedly are subject to banning. Once someone has been banned from the site, we do not allow complaints about it. Once banned, we are done with that individual, and no amount of complaining from other members will help. We don't need to justify our bans. This only causes more work for the moderators. Which is usually the reason for the person being banned in the first place. So those who complain about a banishment, are subject to being banned themselves.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
:badday:
its sad day, two great members out the door. ive learned alot from yah both, rack you always in the chat, crackin' jokesGIS- your grows always swing heads, you have some amazing skills, and it's sad see you go. stay safe both of yall, and hopefully yall both wont just turn into just some other strangers.

rack, GIS, and now TK. thats alot of blows for one family to take. :respect:

stay safe,
bartender187

Last edited:
G

Y'know what?
This is sappier than a fucking hallmark card.

It's (happily) a Free World,and I wish him,and everyone else that hauls ass,
all the best,elsewhere.
:smile:

Last edited:
G

ya see this thing on every board, im leavin, all wish me luck..its like they have to see how much love they had at the site or sumtin.

fuck man, if ya wanna leave, just delete your account and go away. why all the hubbub????

CBF

G

Looks like the Doc beat me to it

Looks like the Doc beat me to it

CBF- GIS didn't wait for the Ego Puffing goodbyes. He didn't start this thread. These are members showing their grief in a loss and voicing an opinion. Yes it's a bit Sappy but handle it how you need to. Posting in a Feigned Indifference is still supporting this thread's continuation (although to the Negative side).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.