What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who want's a GREEN HOUSE........I DO!!!!!!

full time daddy
Veteran
strain update

strain update

started 8-23-09
2 ohaze x skunk#1 {12/12 from seed}
1 thaze x skunk#1 {12/12 from seed}
2 white rhino
2 silver pearl
3 mist of destruction bx1
3 kalichakra
1 hashberry

started 8-1-09
1 kush x c99
1 kush x ssh
1 kush x elvis
1 ww IX1
1 gonzo#1
5 hy-ddxhp
4 arjon haze x cinn
3 top44
1 godberry
1 k2
1 kalimost

8-30-09
66 grape ape clone's {26 in bad shape}
no root's as of yet but lot's of white bumps been in cube's 14 days, taken from outdoor plant {guessing 14 days night cycle}
more then likely will need 2-3 week recover time after rooting

man a 175mh veg's like crap..... once the clones show root's and can be planted, all replace with a 1k hps

It's been a minute, how's everything with the green house?
hey man, i pulled doubles last week at work then took the weekend off, other then taking care or the 2 set's of seed batch's and the new tray of cuts i have not done SHIT!

u r the man....:headbange got the:lurk: and taking notes.

I'm old friend from sac that hasnt talked to u in 4-5 yrs changed screen name due to security reasons, will pm u when i get 50.
WOW...... hit me up

Sweet project bro!!! Long time no see, great to see old friends still busy...:D Much love J.
allways busy man no time for lazyness :D glad to see you around friend, it's been a long time

stoppin by to see the progress my brother.. i will check back soon peace.

sack
sry man i been slacking :1help::abduct:

Glad to see the progress. It's like they always say a true grower see potential not trash. Well done my friend will be glad to see it full soon enough.

Mr.Wags
it only takes time. everything can be made into something, full it will be!

Very sweet looking set up! Pulling up a chair for this one :joint:
:joint: pulling up a chair next too for a min man i need a brake

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

great updates 420. lovely to see the babies there

your strainlist is just WOW

i got some romuland kush running in my thread. they are just babies, i got 2 seedlings. fingers crossed for a male and a female.

peace m8

B4 u know it u will have a great little setup when its all done. So far top notch love the way you designed it. The middle should be real cool even with the trees, you probally can use the trees some how.....especially you of all people mr creative.:headbange we will have to have a gh warming :party:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
bump so i can keep an eye.. I want to see how this GH turns out.. peace.

sack

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
hope alls goin well with you 00420, im looking forward to seeing the ol GH up and runnin next season :)

all the best goin out brotha and puff er easy :joint:

full time daddy
Veteran
WOW....WTF.........
commercial sized greenhouses are not allowed where i live, commercial sized = 10 x 10
lucky for me i had all the plants under a 1k in the house and lot's of veggys in the GH when they showed up...... CLOSE CALL........ :hide:
INDO HERE WE COME... needless to say im looking for a new place.....

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Howzit did you end up doing more to it? Or did they stop it i would still love to see pics if ya ended up doing more work to it..Good Luck in yer next adventure peace..

sackO

Latest posts

Latest posts