What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOODBYE EVERYONE AT IC.

ehonda187

the cops just left with all my supply's and plants, the grow is over........This site has been great to me and I enjoy being here very much. I must go now. I won't be back for a while. Everything just goes so well and then your ex blows you in over an argument. I will be back but not for a ittle while. Enjoy the gallery since tomorrow morning I will deleting my SN...... stay safe everyone and I wish everyone the best to whatever your doin.

Ehonda187 signin off.

Bigmone357

Yikes

Yikes

:yoinks: That sux I enjoyed having u around ehonda hope things look up for u,Take care.BYE BM357 til' I see u again my internet BUDDY laterz :wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hate to hear of your troubles. If you need anything just give us
a shout...you've got friends here, and we'll still be here when you
are ready to join us again.

:wave: for now
dg

G

So sorry to hear this news. Hope it all works out for you, you are gonna need to be strong to get through this. thats so sad a person would rat another out,regardless of the circumstances.Good luck!

G

:badday: When it rain's it pour's Honda,but the sun will always return,Best of Luck and we'll see ya when it's over :wave:

G

well, they took your supplies and plants, but they didn't take you, so that's a silver lining if there is one. Sorry to hear it, best of luck.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
dude i can't believe it, just the other day we were talking and everything was grand. we were idolizing your plants, i am loosing a good friend :badday:

i wish you the best of lucky my friend this is horrible

G

Rule of thumb......... Don't grow around anybody that you can't Blackmail. Seriously, this is like the third story I've heard about an Ex-Girlfriend turning in somebody in the last few months. Damn! Shit! Fart! Doodee! Pisses me off.

Blatant :crazy:

S

strain_searcher

Thats bullshit. She will get hers for that one. It was always good to see you in chat and read your threads. Hope you will be back.

G

:fsu: Damn,mate. Sorry to hear - take care until we chat again - peace be with you, good luck.

G

Well miss you!!!

Well miss you!!!

NOOOOO!!! :badday: I am sooo very sorry to hear this. Not one of my chat buddies!! Im praying and sending many positive vibes! Remember youve got friends here and try to keep your head up!!

:frown: nwODB

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bummer buddy hope you get back soon !....... learn from this folks because bummer of it is they will prolly end up back together only to have the state invoved now and uneeded expense. It never pays to bring the government into private affairs. Ehonda as big as the problem seems now ... it will pass and soon you will be looking back at this day .

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Sorry if this offends anyone...but what a bitch. Sorry to hear it ehonda...

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
now that sucks!

now that sucks!

Dude, I wish you much luck. That's a big drag. :badday:
Keep your head up through all the upcoming drama. Hope to see ya back.
cc

G

Ehonda
Man stay up and stay strong.. She belongs in the gutter with the rats..
Man let us all know we will be here for you.. Just be smart now is the time to think clearly.. I know its easier said than done.. But you can just be smart.. peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: