What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Dan's Bud

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah hell, I didn't realize that Dan had passed.

I've been too wrapped up with my corner of the world lately and haven't been on much. He was always a thoughtful contributor with valuable information, and simply a genuinely nice man.

Godspeed, my friend.

GoneP

Logged in today just to check on Dan, only to discover this. I only interacted with him on the a few times, very saddened by the news. He gave a couple of my posts rep and was always willing to answer/help. R.I.P to a Icmag legend. God Bless you and yours.

pinkus

Veteran
I always really liked what he had to contribute. I will miss him.

Hopefully, He's in a better van now.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With approval from gypsy I am making this post.
We are conducting a fundraiser for dans widow at grate lakes genetics.
Please help us help our brothers widow with her building financial troubles. There are plenty of bin's from top breeders so don't sleep on these. Pm me for more information if needed.
Thank you to everyone that donated seeds for this and also a thank you to all that have made purchases.
Dans wife asked me to tell everyone how much she appreciates the love you have shown for dan. She knew dan had friends here but had no idea to the extent of that friendship or how far we would go to help our brother and now her.

Grizz

Veteran
Late as usual Iam. Sure miss that guy Dan. I don’t know shit about death but I like to believe Dan is up there showing JC how to grow proper buds. Love ya brother��

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
RIP Dan. Im so sad that he is gone. Happy that the Canna Community was able to come together and show him and his family so much support and love before he passed. He knew he was loved and cared for. Thank you to everyone :comfort:

U

useless.gardens

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]if you got it, and better than buying some seed or gear, help out DansBud's wife.

https://www.gofundme.com/daniel-fisher-and-family

i never met him but lurked on this forum for years before i joined & totally respected his growing skill, his canna insight, and super personality.

no lie, my flower room set up is to be modeled after Dan's. this is not something i just decided because of the circumstances. my new flower room was on my mind the entire time i sat in jail.

just deleted the PMs we (dan & i) exchanged cause they keep bringing a tear to my eye.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] gone but not forgotten.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

pinkus

Veteran
Darlin's net?

Darlin's net?

Didn't Dan create Darlin's Net? I have not been around much as I get cranky when i see the idiotic stuff that makes up most of the interwebs. Dan was NOT that.

I just wonder if there is not a way to put it to work for Mrs. Dan.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Didn't Dan create Darlin's Net? I have not been around much as I get cranky when i see the idiotic stuff that makes up most of the interwebs. Dan was NOT that.

Paladin in MI made Darlins net.

TheMan13

Veteran

There is a Darlin's Net phenotype that Dansbuds held for many a year and that cut is known as "Dansbuds".

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan’s was one of those who would go that extra yard,
, gutted,,
Love and light to his family,,s2

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]if you got it, and better than buying some seed or gear, help out DansBud's wife.

https://www.gofundme.com/daniel-fisher-and-family

i never met him but lurked on this forum for years before i joined & totally respected his growing skill, his canna insight, and super personality.

no lie, my flower room set up is to be modeled after Dan's. this is not something i just decided because of the circumstances. my new flower room was on my mind the entire time i sat in jail.

just deleted the PMs we (dan & i) exchanged cause they keep bringing a tear to my eye.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] gone but not forgotten.
[/FONT]
I didn't see this till now and I'm broke atm but I will be donating for sure, thank you for this link.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are still some bin's at glg in the dansbuds fundraiser. I'll keep adding to it as long as Debbuds will allow. She is living on 500 bux a month other than what funds get donated.
If anyone needs the info on the fundraisers feel free to pm me and I'll help you find the way :tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran
There is a Darlin's Net phenotype that Dansbuds held for many a year and that cut is known as "Dansbuds".

That's two different plants babe.... The DN6 was a seed selection he made... The DansBuds6 is his and Tonys baby.... Dan used a different male... Its fire and around...

Aspenou812

Veteran
There are still some bin's at glg in the dansbuds fundraiser. I'll keep adding to it as long as Debbuds will allow. She is living on 500 bux a month other than what funds get donated.
If anyone needs the info on the fundraisers feel free to pm me and I'll help you find the way :tiphat:

Your Awesome

Latest posts

Latest posts