What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump to Reform Marijuana Policy After Midterms

CaptainDankness

WTF with the ridiculous overuse of the idiotic “y’all”? Is it some kind of badge you try to wear to let everyone know your a southerner? To let everyone know your not a educated person but still smarter than everyone else?

I know a guy whose mental process goes something like this. He thinks he is a genius but wants everyone to think he isn’t and it’s his secret how smart he really is. Sadly he IS an idiot and I have talked with others who have observed this mind set with him. It’s kind of a running joke with anyone who knows about it.

It's just a way some people talk. Some say my niggas, some say homies, some say bro, some say gobshite (whatever that means, lol) or wanker. Many people speak with slang from there home area, I got some southern and Boston accent mixed in with mostly proper English. Though I don't speak like the English nor do any Americans so what is proper English?

Was really kind of funny watching that movie Paul and the English dude did his American accent, of course it wasn't really American, more like Californian.

I don't really think accent has anything to do with intelligence, some people just talk different, we didn't all grow up in your neighborhood. Lol

I'm sure there are some Jamaican people who are pretty much geniuses, but don't sound like it because they say "mon" a lot. Of course they can be very hard to understand all together, like the Irish. Lol

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gawd - dam - it Buford - ya'll know now that we've been BUSTED!

But Mama told me that I wuz edumacated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgmxpyFEmqc&start_radio=1&list=RDZgmxpyFEmqc&t=70

Neil Innes - Idiot Song from Monty Python Live At Drury Lane

WTF with the ridiculous overuse of the idiotic “y’all”? Is it some kind of badge you try to wear to let everyone know your a southerner? To let everyone know your not a educated person but still smarter than everyone else?

I know a guy whose mental process goes something like this. He thinks he is a genius but wants everyone to think he isn’t and it’s his secret how smart he really is. Sadly he IS an idiot and I have talked with others who have observed this mind set with him. It’s kind of a running joke with anyone who knows about it.

CaptainDankness

There is about as much chance of Trump reforming the Cannabis laws,as there is for him paying the 1 Million he owes Elizabeth Warren.

Trump.....The great Reneger.

She's not an Indian, she's 99.99991% white. :laughing:

I'm a lot more Indian than that and I consider myself white. The Cherokee nation even called her a fraud, they don't accept her .00001% heritage. Lol

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ha-Ha!..

This whole 'Pocahontas' scandal is bloody hilarious - apparently just about every American is 1/1000th Indian/native - so the supreme leader made a million dollar bet he couldn't win anyway - never a dull moment with that POTUS!

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
His best play would be to pay the million and make some big statement how a bet is a promise and “I do what I say”. Instead he is busy making fun of hookers he fucked reminding the world what kind of idiot we are dealing with. If he pays then I might believe that medical has a chance nationally. It’s just too inconvenient to grow medicine when the goals are profits. Big day for Canada yesterday though.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...Maybe the POTUS will pull the federal legalization rabbit out of the hat when he comes up for re-election in 2020? - to help get more votes - that's if he can get congress to do that.

Hopefully things will get so bad by Nov. 2020 that he'll have to legalize AND boil the rabbit to even think of winning re-election.:bigeye:

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...again, for the slow witted, he did NOT promise her a million dollars in ANY way! ...listen CAREFULLY and you will see and hear what he ACTUALLY said.

https://youtu.be/RwNlyiUy2Qk

...and then of course having 1/1024 indian blood does NOT make you an indian! ...the truth is she has less indian than almost every other white American so if she is indian, we're ALL indian.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/native-americans-react-to-warrens-dna-test/

...but you keep harping on this supposed bet to this supposed indian, it won't matter in November and it won't matter in 2020!

bozo

MAGA

G

And the folks that have Trump derangement syndrome keep babbling on. Winning.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

vta

Veteran
Other countries can't believe the level of constant stupidity.

as in....the best US economy EVER...record unemployment across the ethnic spectrum...record jobs available.

NORTH KOREA !

picture.php

:rtfo:

DTOM420

Jeez, it’s sad that even a piece of potential good news, that most Dems want and is a major step for those of us on the right can’t just get a universal, “yeah, that’d be awesome!” Instead, it just has to devolve into the never ending bickering back and forth. Wanna see this country fail? Just keep digging in heels from the far sides and shooting at each other over the middle. If there isn’t a parlay in the middle, things will never get better. Both sides have played this game but currently it’s the left being the biggest offender. I get it, it’s payback for how many of us on the right acted with Obama. But when do we grow up and stop with the “they started it” syndrome? We’re acting like a bunch of retarded kids. Obama wasn’t the problem and neither is Trump - WE are the problem. They’re just the result of OUR actions and reactions. They may be the symptom but WE are the disease.

None of the issues we’re facing are new. Not really. They’re basically the same issues we’ve always faced, dressed up in different clothes. Our strength has always been our ability to meet in the middle. That’s the predicate of our entire political system - it’s designed to force us to meet in the middle. Unfortunately, we’ve fallen prey to some bad advice from some political talking heads (on both sides) - some “leaders” and some pundits - that convinced us that extremism was the way to go. BAD mistake! The lynchpin of the devastating change, that proverbial cliff we jumped off, was Harry Reid - his use of the so-called “nuclear option,” removing the filabuster and forever changing Senate rules to a simple majority. That, coupled with his unrepentant bald face lie about Romney not paying taxes. It doesn’t matter that he was/is a a Democrat. What matters is that he DID it! One of the most important systemic motivations for the 2 parties to work together was permanently removed, opening the door to hyperpartisanship. That, coupled with a tacit approval of “anything goes” and “the consequences be damned as long as we win” philosophy, was a turning point that’s led us to where we are today. How do we get back to what we were? I mean, a country where we all compromised so that we could come to a solution that worked for all? There’s an old saying that used to be true, “A good deal is one where both sides are unhappy.” The implication being, both sides gave up something to meet in the middle. Now it’s all, “my way or the highway” and if I don’t get my way, just wait until the next election and we get our payback! This is no way to govern and we’ll never be the great shining beacon we were until we get back there.

For my friends on the left: Before you accuse me of being some sort of racist masogonistic homophobe for yearning for a bygone day where we worked through our deepest differences with respect and unity in our common Americanhood; keep in mind that all these immigrants (from the ones hiding here to those heading here today) are coming here because we ARE great. We don’t have 11,000,000 illegals here because we sucked so bad and were so racist and intolerant. Their image of this country is the same as what many of us are yearning for. If we weren’t “Great” we wouldn’t have this issue to deal with.

My real point here is...if a bunch of stoners can’t get along and can’t find ways to get along, have civil discourse and work together, MY GOD, we don’t stand a chance! Its still a very uphill battle but Donald Trump is about the only chance we have at any sort of change to the federal prohibition of cannabis. The Democrats/Left can’t accomplish it on their own (no side can by themselves) and too many Republican leaders on the Right have entrenched opposition to legalization. For all his support from the right, Trump is a fairly centrist Republican. Remember, he was a Democrat until recently. He’s far more open minded and willing to re-examine his own positions than most Republican leaders. IF he wants to, he has the potential to convince enough Republican members of Congress to go along with repeal - a very unique situation that would be FOOLISH to pass up over partisan bickering. To quote an old slogan, “Can’t we all just get along?”

If we stoners can’t do it, who can? Maybe WE can be the start of a positive course correction for this nation. It COULD start here - it’s got to start somewhere; so why not here? For goodness sake y’all, here’s a staunch church-going conservative from a rural community (that normally uses “y’all and hunts and fishes) that most people would think would oppose anything to do with cannabis. Instead, he actively supports legalization and both donates and works towards achieving that goal! How far we’ve come!! This bickering is RIDICULOUS! It’s tru: there’s SO much more that unites us than divides us; but we’ve fallen prey to the few that benefit from keeping us divided. We’ve got to wake up and rekindle that unity and Make America Great Again with cannabis!

Sorry to ramble on.

2020 here we come !

View Image

That is PRICELESS! Is it available as a sticker or t-shirt?