Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Thread Title Search
Nevilles Haze X Everything.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2018, 06:07 PM #3091
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
Yeah, that Slipkid was no good, always giving everybody mislabeled cuts!
Now I have every cut labeled from plants I flipped and grew out so I have 100% order around here... I did make a great effort to organize when my friend brought me the blue tape and 20 permanent markers and it's done. Probably have 1-12 new ones I haven't run yet of the Lucy x OG Cookie Haze.
Yes, the HAOG X SSDD pack stuck to my wall says "Limited" and the Lucy x Nevs Blue Mullum is dry hanging in my stairwell where the warm air comes out from my veg. Swept the spider webs out of the stairwell with a shed over it and hung most of my bigger outdoor plants in there. The Lucy cross I hung branch by branch on 2 fishing lines tied across the warm cellar entrance. Everything dried perfectly in 72 F ambient temps and 50% RH.
I'll try and take a picture of the Lucy X Nevs Blue Mullum flowers sometime today if I can manage it. We looked at them this morning and they were great, purplish and smelly.
Don't see any real freezing weather coming over the next week and even though I think it's stopped really growing, I'm going to keep the Sour Nevils outside until I see a 25 or 26 F night coming. Now that the other plants are dry in there I might be able to hang the whole thing in there. We measured it with a laser and it was 8'2" tall. My stairwell is 12' deep so it's doable.
Stardog is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:13 PM #3092
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
Hi Nico

Can you tell us a little about your dream berry?
What is the cross and where did it come from?
How far along is the girl in that picture?
She looks very nice.
Hi Raho

This strain is a gift from Mr B. (Female Seeds). This girl is from a test run, it is my keeper.
Lineage: (Blueberry x Haze) x Nev Haze x Blueberry Cheesecake.
Flowering time : 24 days in 12/12.

I have a current test grow, you can find it in FS grow reports.

Nico Farmer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:16 PM #3093
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
Making some nute mixes today I noticed how nice some of these flowers look on the T5 end of the room. They do have a regular 600 hps overhead as well but the colors were just right. My OG Cookie Haze "Shorty" cut. I am quite fond of the flowers this plant produces and I'm about a week out from cutting 4 good ones all under different lighting.
Stardog is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:20 PM #3094
Stardog

A branch of "Hammer Kush" poking through the net. Now that I have a proper mom of this cut I'll be able to take her to full potential next run. Smells and looks great so no complaints here.
Stardog is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:27 PM #3095
Stardog

Posted this pic in Chunky's thread already but I wanted to put it up here to show how my experiment with the Gavita SE 600 went. The room is 4x5' and I only had 2 plants in there and both performed well beyond my expectations. This is at day 60 today and starting to fade while my OG Cookie haze cut has totally faded. Half of the 4x5' room was empty.
We're running 6 of these lamps in place of 6, 1000W HPS's and so far so good, all the plants are doing great.
The OG Cookie Haze can grow like a wild vine and it did under the Gavita SE but produced a load of great flowers. This is one of my favorite plants to smoke. She's all faded out now.

Last edited by Stardog; 11-09-2018 at 11:32 PM.. Reason: Added pic.
Stardog is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:55 AM #3096
Stardog

Some outdoor flowers right before I smoked 'em up. Lucy x Nevs Blue Mullum. This cut only throws smaller flower chunks inside and out but they're great quality, half a joint does me in but I'm a lightweight. Going to try the outdoor Mandarin Cookies today.
Stardog is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2018, 12:49 PM #3097
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
Looks great, Stardog. Can't beat good outdoor bud in my book.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:22 AM #3098
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Dream Berry

Nico Farmer is offline Quote