What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

I need to look thru these in the near future

I need to give thanks to the member I got these from :tiphat::thank you:

picture.php

P-NUT

Veteran
What you got the mullumbimby madness? Please make some more. Of all of those. Please. Pretty please. That 4x8 tent definitely aint gonna cut it for those. Might need a tent the size of a barn. Man you never cease to amaze me with the awesome genetics you collect. Nicest score Ive seen in a while.

Buckeyebandit

Nice choices! Got any favorites so far?

Well the c99 is taking me by surprise with the branching so far. But they all are doing well. As far as a favorite nothing yet. Stick around that could change haha

I have another strain going in there I haven't mentioned yet and started a little later then the others. Need to give them time to catch up

Buckeyebandit

What you got the mullumbimby madness? Please make some more. Of all of those. Please. Pretty please. That 4x8 tent definitely aint gonna cut it for those. Might need a tent the size of a barn. Man you never cease to amaze me with the awesome genetics you collect. Nicest score Ive seen in a while.

How goes it p-nut haven't seen you out and about. I will try the mm and Copalito inside on a fast schedule but the purple Laos x hmong thai will need the outdoors.all will see late starts outdoor this summer for sure. As far as repro well you know. Possibly some crosses as well

Buckeyebandit

Welcome aboard badfishy party just getting started man. Got a lot to go thru. Been stock piling genetics for a little while hoping to have the chance to get back indoors

Buckeyebandit

I went with some Lambert for this round. I just up potted them today in it. Home depot Carey's Dr Earth goods so I will be brewing them with boogie brew as a feed. Also tea labs fish balls and the kit. I wanted Dr Earth mother land but didn't see it