What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highland Thai, RSC

Green

Veteran
Highland Thai, RSC

Super stoked to run these. This is a "short season" winter grow.

They got some super sexy fan leaves, looks like ancient dinosaur cannabis.

Stem rub is highly interesting, lemon lime intro, followed by musk.

I'll keep you guys updated.

picture.php

View image in gallery

thejact55

Finally, a highland thai report. Wish i had these. Seedsman taking only mastercards. Not feeling getting another card, or using other means of payment...so I go without currently. Keep us posted!

Last edited:

Coughie

I have the Red Thai and Mango Thai from RSC, but not this Highland Thai.
I was considering it, so this will be a fun show to watch.

Really interested in the terpenes you find in this line.

Green

Veteran
Yesum- Hoping for HiThai goodness as well.

thejact55- I know, finally. I was super excited to put these beans in some dirt. For sure going to run these in the long season see how big they get.

Coughie- Red thai and Mango thai? I missed out on those offerings. You have any photos to share?

Jonnyfli- Watch your mouth young man. These are Thai ladies not bitches. haha just kidding but yes they are sexy.

RoosterGrows

Incredible view!

Good luck with the HiThai, the scent sounds like my preferred profile- citrus plus wood, spice, or musk. I find that strains matching this description are uplifting and euphoric without the anxiety that can come with some less friendly sativa-type highs.

Coughie

Coughie- Red thai and Mango thai? I missed out on those offerings. You have any photos to share?

I missed out on them too originally, but was lucky enough to find seeds from someone who did an open pollination. I haven't popped these yet but there will be a lot of pictures when I do.

squatty

Beautiful stuff Green. I was wondering if green harvest is an issue these days. I'm in Oregon now but will be back on the B.I. in retirement. Mahalo.

ngakpa

Veteran
hi - the smell description sounds like it's exactly the one I remember the light green pheno having. Really liked it. Will be interesting to hear how it smokes effect and potency-wise.

Green

Veteran
Roostergrow- Thanks, its always a pleasure getting into alpine country. The flowering smells are getting a little more complex...Not as straight forward as the stem rub. Will get a full report at the end.

Meizzwang- Thanks Meizz, Im always trying to keep things weird.

Coughie- Time to put those seeds in 500 gallons of soil and run open pollination lol

Squatty- Nah, Operation Green Harvest is a skeleton of a shadow of what it use to be in the 70s and 80s. Don't be overly anxious...

Ngakpa- Whats up dude? Yeah man, that musk smell on the stem rub was crazy. No joke, the aroma ended in a hint/tinge of boar musk.
Just did some bud squeezing during mid flowering and I'm getting hazy, creamy and incense body with unripe/green fruit and spice finish. Will keep you updated. Hey Ngakpa, I was wondering if you could share some info on traditional highland Thai cannabis cultivation methods and general philosophy about cannabis. Also It seems to me with all the different tribes and sub tribes in combination with gerographical highlands would make a good place for heirloom Thai cannabis to thrive.

Thule- Good to see ya

Oldbootz- Hey!

Ncali

Veteran
Woah, amazing pics... just let me grab a little dab of that pollen....

:lurk: I'm in to watch this finish up

Latest posts

Latest posts