What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2.4kw CO OP SOG Adventure.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Some pics from flower.

Attachments

• 20180610_213001.jpg
    20180610_213001.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20180610_212953.jpg
    20180610_212953.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20180610_212934.jpg
    20180610_212934.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 12

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Thanks bro, the narrow leaves do wet my whistle...its the buzz man, i like to be heightened.

This particular one is probably panama red/blueberry type, i say this because the seed was from the top of my fridge like the other bagseeds this round, plus its got pink pistils. Hard to photograph but i saw a definite pink hair. But saying that, it could be cherrybomb derived to be honest i cant confirm yet.

Attachments

• 20180612_204931.jpg
    20180612_204931.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 11

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Thats what i thought to be honest, the stem rub too is very blue family. ... but i had a cherry bom with dj looking leaves too, maybe they share heritage. Should have more idea when she flowers.

TheBlaze

I've read that it's the Oregon Purple Thai in blueberry that gives it that characteristic look. I'm not too familiar with the Cherry Bomb strain though. Is your potential cherry bomb the one with Oaxacan in it?

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Yeah some of mr greengenes cherry bomb had that opt purple stem dark and green waxy leaves, a bit like the old flo. Its probably a blue hybrid but it was from the place i put all seeds i find from good buds ive grown, so could litterally be from anything ive made since 2012 lol. Im itching to flip her to see what the resins smell like. :tiphat:

TheBlaze

I'm pretty keen to see her flowered out as well.

I have the New Blue Diesel in jars now. Smells like banana bread and dank. Strange. Not what I expected. I'm not complaining though.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Yeah bro those mixed heritage f1s throw out some serious variables, if you put the lineage on paper for those blue city deez it would show a very broad spectrum of genes, a lot depends on the inheritance of traits and some traits are from the recombinant genes and not from the parents. I love this game for that, popping beans is like opening presents.

From here on out the pink lady is how i will refer to that girl.:tiphat:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
So out of the keepers i have good representative phenotype's of:
Chem(c4dd)
C99(queen of soul)
Apollo13/genius(q.o.s.)
Cookies(miley biker)
Hashplant(grimdica)
Cookies(headstash)
Biker/cookies(miley biker)

TheBlaze

What does it smell like bud, and yes... it's always a good feeling to make a strong comeback. I once took an 18 month break because of paranoia, so I know what you're talking about.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Smells like weeed bru. Miley #12 smells like cookies .. lots of og smells ...chem smells fuely to musky. Im really excited! Took time off due to security and paranoia...plus financial constraints.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Plus i feel in tune with the plants collective conscience, like they know what i want from them and they do the best to try and provide it...i sleep next to my teens, i let them stink out my living space with their transpired oxygen, i raised the lights in flower in readiness for the hot weather. They know time is nearly up for them, but even in death i will worship them as i do in their life. I love my plants and they look like they love me too lol.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That Miley#12 reminds me of a cookie hybrid I grew. It looks great. The finger on the fans are super thin for cookies. Looks cool.

TheBlaze

Plus i feel in tune with the plants collective conscience, like they know what i want from them and they do the best to try and provide it...i sleep next to my teens, i let them stink out my living space with their transpired oxygen, i raised the lights in flower in readiness for the hot weather. They know time is nearly up for them, but even in death i will worship them as i do in their life. I love my plants and they look like they love me too lol.

I have a similar philosophy, although I don't talk about it much. I always feel a little sad when I cut them down. Give them a little pep talk at the end. LOL!