What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 Builds 8-site Magic trays Hydroponic system

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
First off this thread is an extension to the initial thread, BUILD THE MAGIC TRAYS. If you want a good understanding of the system and how it works ect.... click here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24453

Ok folks It's finally happend!!! I have finally proven my system to a close friend who is currently growing in soil, and getting OK results. He is finally ready to make the switch to hydroponics, was one of those core "soil" only dudes... and wants me to build it for him!!!!!100% WOOOOHOOO!!

Im stoked, the only thing better then growing is building systems, and taking macro pictures to of course....It's been awhile since i revamped somebodies room.... cant freakin wait.

This is in the early stages of design, so this thread is going to take awhile to complete, but have no fear, the plans will be very clear, and specific suppllies & pricing will also be listed....

Planned Room.

1200W provided by 2 600watt hortilux HPS.(total dimentions) 8X8
8-site recirculating magic tray system.This new system will incorperate all new design ideas and changes.
Dehumidifier
Carbon filter.
power center.
In/out fans thermostat controlled.

He will run an exact replica of nutrients and additives as i run. This system will have the ability to drain. Ive got much more room to work in this time!

stay tuned folks updates to follow once we get started!

madb

awesome, bring it on dude. I am getting ready to do an indoor setup and can use some more ideas!

Blunt_69

Veteran
hehehe... well the ideas already tried tested and true..... check out the first link in my sig.. (build the magic trays)

Blunt_69

Veteran
Here is the first shots of the new 8-site recirculating magic trays.. this will be installed into a 10X10X7 room so head room is the upmost importance.

We need to do some upgrades to the room...these include. install enclosed vented shades. Poly the entire room. cut intake into floor, address power.Also gonna need a carbon filter, thats coming soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one will work a bit different. instead of three trays hooked together I am hooking 2 only together in pairs which will both have a seperate overflow drain into the Rez tanks below.This should ensure WAY better recirculation. This one is being built on 3/4 inch plywood.

As always everything purchased is from local building stores, and walmart..

Sleepy

Veteran
yo...i wandered over from your other thread...

how's everything grooowing??

hehehe

loved your shows so far!!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
if he has a green thumb liek yours he should have np with the trays....

Blunt_69

Veteran
Ok the new 8-site is doing the business. i did a checkup today on it, make sure everythings golden.It is working flawlessly in this configuration. GIVE IT UP FOR THE VIRGIN RUN!!!!!!

This is what i saw.(pictures submitted by the proud new owner of the 8-site magic trays!!!)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still got another 4-5 weeks left....

Oh .... just for kicks its the excat same strain i have displayed to you over and over again.. It is so similer enviroment wise it's retarded... but with two extra plants!!!!

I can confidently say that if you build it identicle to how you see it, you will not fail..

My buddies speechless...lol....Also mentioned to me how much....WAY LESS work it is.... needless to say hes extreamly happy.. Hes happy im happy, another convert!!! he once told me he'd never go 'dro.ever...lol.... not no more. He is no green thumb, he is following excatly what i have posted. trust me there.No prior hydroponic experince at all. Prior growing experiance, but not like this . Im showing them advanced pruning technique, lst, how to identify problems, counteracting problems.....all the same stuff ive showed you..the icmag viewer!

SKUNK420

Here is the first shots of the new 8-site recirculating magic trays.. this will be installed into a 10X10X7 room so head room is the upmost importance.

We need to do some upgrades to the room...these include. install enclosed vented shades. Poly the entire room. cut intake into floor, address power.Also gonna need a carbon filter, thats coming soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one will work a bit different. instead of three trays hooked together I am hooking 2 only together in pairs which will both have a seperate overflow drain into the Rez tanks below.This should ensure WAY better recirculation. This one is being built on 3/4 inch plywood.

As always everything purchased is from local building stores, and walmart..
damn another lucky person who gets to build his system in nice open fresh air and nice sun light of his backyard.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Going OG

Attachments

• photo2126925.jpg
    photo2126925.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 53
  • photo2126927.jpg
    photo2126927.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 47
  • photo2126984.jpg