What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This Will Not Be Tolerated Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justa6655321

Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg

BARBER:
I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.

MOUNTIES:
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

BARBER:
I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down trees. He eats his lunch.
He goes to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

BARBER:
I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps.
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around in bars?!

BARBER:
I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear Papa.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down trees. He wears high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra?!
[talking]
What's this? Wants to be a girlie?! Oh, My!
And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter!
[singing]
He's a lumberjack, and he's okaaaaay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day

Skip

Veteran
I'm amazed that most ppl don't realize that the Monty Python video is the original source for the term "spam". Of course, they're singing about the product, spam, but it is the video that defined the term we now know as Internet "spam".

It is the repetitious nature of the song which reminds people that sending out the same exact message over and over (even if it's not an advertisement) is not cool (not nearly as cool as the spam video!)

That is why on my websites we allow ppl to post a link in context with a thread once, even if it's a commercial website. But the same links posted over and over are surely gonna get ppl banned, as that is the definition of spam.

Bumble Buddy

Hehe, I got sent to the principal's office for singing the Spam Song in music class when I was a little kid :bashhead:, got to hang out in the office chatting up the prettiest girl in my grade for the rest of the hour :nanana:. Go Spam!

R

randude101

Youtube is so fun

In my other site that I haunt I created a thread called History or Rock n Roll. You would be amazed what folks post from the Beatles to modern. All embedded youtube videos, so you can see what it is you are about to play and it doesn't open another browser. \

I am thinking with the youtube explosion you are going to see a lot more of that in the near future.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Todays special is the Spam, Spam, Eggs, and Spam.....

But, I don;t like SPAm.....

Yuck, Spam Musubi in Hawai'i.... My Boss used to eat it every day for lunch...

In French Polynesia, I saw a different sort of canned meat from New Zealand, in competition with the ubiquitous Spam.

Part of the reason it is so popular on Pacific Islands is that it ships easier than other meat products... And it is HOT over there.

Enough of that. Time for a hit of Chemdog....

Later you WONDERFUL clowns....

Life w/o the Pythons would have been grim - during the 70's..>! lolol

Salutations Gypsy, ol' Friend....!!!!

Karaoke in Timbuktu, Dang...!

eglider

The Serta mattress commercials w/ the sheep was the gateway drug. Then it progressed to "A close shave" . Now I just found out theyve been on bbc for over a year!! Pure Sheep addiction. My daughter's already got my fathers day present....lol. Wallace and Gromit are great and the rest of the critters, but its the friggin sheep that truely slay me.

Ska dancing sheep...These guys are twisted...just thinking about em make me laugh.

Spam is so very expensive, it is very good fried with something to soak up salt and spice. Probably great with corn meal, I don't know many breaks but used to be creative. I used to make some damn fine fix'ns, cannabis helps me cook when I am healthy.

Throwing things in a pot or skillet, doesn't always turn out great. Dried herbs, that is vital to a good mix.

Z

Zeinth

spam?

spam?

cant afford spam...

I get the wall mart loaf...now its down to 9 oz cans...

although..everythings in there..mabie even the squeel too!

R

randude101

My friend used to but this meat that was in a can. It was generic, white label with black lettering that read, Potted Meat Product.

No place on that can did it say what kind of meat.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
meatprod-sm.jpg

something like this stuff ran!!??? ^^^^
gotta love canned Pork Brains!!! I think I just puked in my mouth a little!! :fsu: hahaha

R

randude101

Mrs B, Good morning my friend

My friend got some stuff that was in a white label with black lettering. I never even got close to an open can of it. I know my dog wouldn't eat it.

Attachments

• potted meat.jpg
    potted meat.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhh ya ran, I used to work in a grocery store and would see that on the shelf and wonder how anyone could eat that "stuff"!! It wasnt a big seller thats for sure! lol
Good Morning to you also dear :D

L

LolaGal

Now Mrs. B, here's how you fix them pork brains so they be tasty and good.

Take 2 eggs, scramble, add can of pork brains, and a touch of cream...

Scrambled eggs and pork brain sandwich on toast..... YUM!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now Mrs. B, here's how you fix them pork brains so they be tasty and good.

Take 2 eggs, scramble, add can of pork brains, and a touch of cream...

Scrambled eggs and pork brain sandwich on toast..... YUM!

:yoinks: ohhh loleeeee thats just wrong on sooo many levels!!! lolol :laughing::abduct:

Status
Not open for further replies.