What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

French Yellow Vests Get Fuel Hike Cancelled

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what vice doesn't tell you is that the movement has spread all over France, it's not just Paris, and it's not rioting Arabs and Africans, it's your average French citizens who work and pay tax who have had enough of that wanna be dictator Macron, who see himself as a second Napoleon.

France’s Yellow Vest Protesters Just Won Against Macron (HBO)

[YOUTUBEIF]tmlZRMg4Hpw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Too little or too much? Yellow vests: Macron suspends carbon tax

[YOUTUBEIF]TJQxQrKaNPs[/YOUTUBEIF]

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
and another one from rebel media n Canada.

seems the left and right extremes were taking the opportunity for some looting and destruction, on the other hand the cops were making people piss angry by their kettling and gassing and shooting at the trapped protesters.

[YOUTUBEIF]SXpa4_tW3Ts[/YOUTUBEIF]

Wendull C.

Veteran
Imagine what it would look like here in the USA with 300 million plus firearms in the hands of the citizenry.

The ATF has been giving that 300 million figure for 3 decades, I'd wager the real number is double-triple that.

But yes we make the message be heard for sure. They think the Afghans were tough...lol.
That's why the politicians want restrictions and registration.

St. Phatty

The ATF has been giving that 300 million figure for 3 decades, I'd wager the real number is double-triple that.

But yes we make the message be heard for sure. They think the Afghans were tough...lol.
That's why the politicians want restrictions and registration.

The other firearms channels, like Mil-Surp - I don't know what regulations they have to deal with.

I would think, the same as a regular firearms dealer - now. But maybe not in the past.

Fuel

The medias totally miss the point my god. And I'm sure they buy phone videos of protesters and make their fairy tales on it like they was covering it.

far left and far right looters ... my godness. Just return to your bubble Martina if the reality don't please you.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Imagine what it would look like here in the USA with 300 million plus firearms in the hands of the citizenry.

I was teaching in Paris 20+ years ago during a big student protest and it shocked me at what the kids got away with there.

Flipping cars and smashing every business window that was uncovered.
Those folks know how to make politicians listen there.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I was teaching in Paris 20+ years ago during a big student protest and it shocked me at what the kids got away with there.

Flipping cars and smashing every business window that was uncovered.
Those folks know how to make politicians listen there.:tiphat:

apparently the majority of the country supports what these guys are doing or at least has sympathy for it. from what i read, it will go on next weekend. they were chanting for Macron to resign.

Brother Nature

Gotta hand it to the French, they certainly know how to enact change. A government should be held accountable by it's people. I'm fully supportive of this, needs to happen in more countries.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's time for the international community to start supporting the Yellow vests with guns and tanks. their own government is using chemical weapons on them that are forbidden to use even in war.

you can see the government thugs with their black helmets beating, shooting and poisoning people who just want to protests.

this regime must go. all the world should now send in terrorists, i mean armed freedom fighters to liberate the people of the yellow vests. governments around the world must immediately start paying the yellow vest leaders high salaries and supply them with weapons and international media support.

the UN needs to pass a resolution on the principle of right to protect to declare Frances Macron regime a rogue state that HAS TO GO!

roflmfao!

Paris is burning (Gilets Jaunes Parody)

[YOUTUBEIF]whmuKvyH7UE[/YOUTUBEIF]

send Bilal Abdul Kareem to make last videos from Paris

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ Until the yellow vests make some heads roll it will be business as usual I think. Everyone there is on the government payroll or close to it, so heads rolling is not gonna happen.

Macron and the like will continue with their policies if delayed a bit.

Nico Farmer

it's time for the international community to start supporting the Yellow vests with guns and tanks. their own government is using chemical weapons on them that are forbidden to use even in war.

Sorry Bro, but no chemicals weapons here, don t believe Fox news or HBO, just tear gas canisters and flash balls...

picture.php

Initially, the claim for yellow vests was about fuel prices and cost of living, but since the move has been politicized and has been resumed by extremist political movements. All this is due to 30 years of crappy politics, not just to "Rotshield" Macron lol. Black Blocks join the movement and people, like sheep are carried away, plus young raiders (opportunists), who go behind the thugs to rob the shops...

at the same time, life is expensive in France and the end of the month often arrives on the 10th. The French are grumblers, but the end goal is the end of capitalism, the problem is the obstruction of movement due to the blocking of yellow vests, in 4 weeks, 3 dead, more than 1000 wounded ( by yellow jackect against other people), 86,000 police deployed on the whole territory last Saturday. If the movement continues, there can be several consequences: a new French revolution, a civil war or the removal of the government. Only 250,000 protesters this weekend, but where I live, people squat the roundabouts since a month. The economy is falling, especially for small traders and artisans; large groups have solid backs. It's mostly a phenomenon from the province and the countryside,

France is the 5th largest power in the world, but most people live on less than € 1,500 a month. The situation is delicate...

picture.php

I m not a yellow guy but I m poor too,

Fuck politicians!

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Bro, but no chemicals weapons here, don t believe Fox news or HBO, just tear gas canisters and flash balls...
I think gaius was sarcastic, as what he describes is the regular path of lie used by some countries to invade others, while claiming they respect the international right.

The French are grumblers, but the end goal is the end of capitalism
Don't beleive the hype! Ain't no revolution happening there...282 000 protesters on roughly 30 millions workers...1% of people is nothing close to the numbers needed for a real popular revolution.

The poorest worker cannot afford to lose just a day worth of salary, even less weeks.That's not them you see burning and looting.

What you see is some middle class suckers whom think they pay for everybody, especially for the poorest (obviously non-white) people( RSA and consorts)...and while they're whining about how poor/taxed they are, they still own several cars, decent house, branded clothes and enough money to get to the Martinique for christmas holidays...and this happen fueled by the extremist of both side, right and left, the first to win an even larger base for next election and the second for a revolution that will never happen...And MSM are also culprit, as they often thrive dividing the population because they're owned by the wealthier motherfuckers with occult interest...

France is the 5th largest power in the world, but most people live on less than € 1,500 a month
That's not true. 30% of the working mass earn less than that. https://www.inegalites.fr/Salaire-etes-vous-riche-ou-pauvre

Nico Farmer

I think gaius was sarcastic, as what he describes is the regular path of lie used by some countries to invade others, while claiming they respect the international right.

Don't beleive the hype! Ain't no revolution happening there...282 000 protesters on roughly 30 millions workers...1% of people is nothing close to the numbers needed for a real popular revolution.

The poorest worker cannot afford to lose just a day worth of salary, even less weeks.That's not them you see burning and looting.

What you see is some middle class suckers whom think they pay for everybody, especially for the poorest (obviously non-white) people( RSA and consorts)...and while they're whining about how poor/taxed they are, they still own several cars, decent house, branded clothes and enough money to get to the Martinique for christmas holidays...and this happen fueled by the extremist of both side, right and left, the first to win an even larger base for next election and the second for a revolution that will never happen...And MSM are also culprit, as they often thrive dividing the population because they're owned by the wealthier motherfuckers with occult interest...

That's not true. 30% of the working mass earn less than that. https://www.inegalites.fr/Salaire-etes-vous-riche-ou-pauvre

I have tried to be impartial, but as my English is not very good, I am a little limited in my explanations; the phenomenon is likely to dwindle, I just try to retranscribe the situation in a neutral way, saying that it was the result of 30 years of politics ... Macron must speak today, so we will see the next events. Given my lifestyle, I can not stop working even one day. I just wanted to do some journalism,lol, but I'm not very good at it, and as I said I'm not a yellow guy...

and I live in a little town and lot of "cas sos" seems determined...

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't get me wrong, nico, i agree with you on most part.And i'm surely as rich and limited as you are, lol ( BTW your english is fine to me). And again, like you, i'm no yellow jacket, and as a general rule i don't expect a damn thing from politicians, no matter what side they're from.:comfort:

I beleive revolution is an illusion, always been. That's what history taught me, you can change the faces of the rulers, you won't change their ways of doing because it's still the same system at work...or if you like it's still the same guys whom pulls the strings in the dark.
Problems French people face now are at least 50 years old issues, of short sighted political decisions for a quick fix (or buck) or re-election, mixed with the wider globalization issue.

Nothing good will come out of that, and that's the only thing everybody agrees about. :(

Nico Farmer

I beleive revolution is an illusion, always been. That's what history taught me, you can change the faces of the rulers, you won't change their ways of doing because it's still the same system at work...or if you like it's still the same guys whom pulls the strings in the dark.
Problems French people face now are at least 50 years old issues, of short sighted political decisions for a quick fix (or buck) or re-election, mixed with the wider globalization issue.

Nothing good will come out of that, and that's the only thing everybody agrees about. :(

yes mate, you re right, ( I think you develop your ideas well in English ;) )
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts