What's new

FOR EXPERIENCED SMOKERS ONLY

E

ElectroSticky

There are many strains out there...

we can all call them : Powerfull , Potent , almost an anestesic effect or maybe you call it Couchlock ... :bashhead:

I love these POTENT strains and all of the Highs !!!
NO party weed please , only one hitter quitters!!!!
:bongsmi:

i consider myself a heavy smoker and a connosiour in my country ...

I have tryed , G-13 , Bubblegum , Stonehedge , Blueberry , Hash Plant , Nevilles Haze , Purple Urckle , Shiraz* , Skywalker , Mazar , Skunk1 , Nycd , .... many many more...

i am hopping to find a totally couchlocking almost anestesic plant :bashhead: [/QUOTE]

yield as well off course ,,,but the thread is not about yielding ,, its about getting HIGH for REAL :jump:

High THC , and POTENT effect where a must for me !!!!

But please ,,, make some input and hopefully these thread will go long and STRONG :bashhead:

:canabis:

THIS IS NOT MY grow thread i will start when time is right ... :muahaha:

BUT it is a thread for all those strains adecuate for experienced smokers who loooove POTENT strains :bashhead: :bashhead:

, the feeling of numbness on your lips and the bubble head type of feeling ...you may or may not loove the munchies tooo :rasta:

so come on !!!
lets get it started !!!!!!

what are your couchlocks ,, hehehehehe

PEACE :rasta:

41415DSC00145.JPG

:wave: :lurk:

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Let me suggest you grab a pack of SpiceOfLife´s Blockhead, it surely catches your requiments!

Here´s some pics of my first Blockhead grow, sorry for not having fullplant shots from the lastdays, I have to upload later..

BH after 20 days of 12/12

BH after 29 days of 12/12

After 55 days

After harvest :D

For experienced smokers only :biglaugh: You are funny guy :yes:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo wanna knowz about the strains that get ppl pranged out,, wild-red-eyed,,, mr whippy and mrs beaten ,, bombed in the nutshell :bashhead:

Jack Herer will slowly send yo :crazy: if yo smoke LOTS of it :joint:

We concur, Cheese must come from the zombie state... 'impotence weed' as Shinobi calls it :canabis:

Brain Damage aka Bubble Dust is strong when smoked on a daily basis.

Strong from Amsterdam includes: Super Haze, ICE, K2, B52, Stonehedge.

THC•20

I don't really enjoy the couchlock and sleepyhead weed but I'm on the same page as far as super potent strains go. I love them and very interested, I try to grow nothing but the most potent varieties. I think the next strain I'm gonna try to get is SSH from Mr. Nice.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
if i want a heavy indica i run the local cutting:Black Kush

i think that i may be a Sensi HKush sport-10-15years old

otherwise the HGF K2 is excellent-and v commercial

but some of the heaviest weed i've smoked recently has been a friends Sensi Star-which always ends up with me sitting motionless-eyes half closed-thinking very s...l...o...w...l...y

cheers

eddie

skar

The G-Bolt from Motarebel and the LUi from SoL are two powerfull indica's..harvested at day 70 the G-Bolt is a true one-hitter.

>>>

g-bolt

g-bolt

LUI

LUI

peace

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i realy am looking for that Canna grail 2.....so on my short journey i stumbled on these keepers....Amnesia haze ...Mentall floss....casey jones (pitty i don't have it) ..SSH....SSSDH....to name a few...

SSSDH
12847DSCF4116.JPG

Amnesia Haze
12847DSCF4074.JPG

T

tex1969

ElectroSticky, I would love to hear which strain you have tried comes close to what you are searching for.
The only strain I have tried that has really knocked my d*ck in the dirt has been sourbubble. I have tried strains that have been a really good high and some with a nice mix, but the only one to nail me down and make me forget where my mouth was located while drinking has been the sour. Has any of the strains you mentioned above been a truly one hit zombie maker?
2390085000101-med_1_.jpg

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Core rhytms :dance:

The G-13 cutting floating in Finland was really heavy smoke. I couldnt get up at morning after smoking it and head feeled like stumbled :bashhead:

Also, I did noticw similar "effect" after smoking Mr.Nice (g13 x hashplant), vee-ee-ry heavy, night time smoke for sure...

And what about the high & hashy taste of Mr.Nice after curing it :yummy:

On the other hand.. Neville´s Haze can seriously slow you down at mornings if you had heavy session last night :biglaugh:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Not available commercially, but still have to mention it! True one hit wonder, Krome´s Triangle x NL x Leopard Kush x Pure Kush..

Very strong medicine & truly keeper genetics :biglaugh:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Core rhytms :dance:

The G-13 cutting floating in Finland was really heavy smoke. I couldnt get up at morning after smoking it and head feeled like stumbled :bashhead:

So true about the G13.
:rasta: It's the best medicine for sleeping disorders.

E

ElectroSticky

:wave:

My self the top High was with this bud a friend grower had at florida ,, he called COSMO ,, we really dont know what it was , we know it had cosmopolitan in the name , therefore COSMO we called it ...

I tryed it one last time months ago at the beach and i felt my lips swallen , a bubble head , we all had swallen and red eyes as well as a STUPID attitude ,, what we may call notoriously HIGH :bashhead:

but this was a miami bud ...in my country...the TOP ones have been ,

NYCD , it has such a nice flavour , when you smoke a fattie , it tastes so good you feel soo high !!!

SKUNK1 , has a nice lemony kind of flavour but not to tasty ,,, one of this years WINNERS for sure :bashhead:

O.Haze , has a wonderfull hashy taste and smell with the lovely purple colors ,, different than blueberry and on another note more sour than sweet

the Dutch Passion Blueberry and is also in my TOP list :bashhead: ,,
only no pics for now :fsu:

some other buds not from this grower but the FEW that have make the count.. super silver haze and O.haze...

Many other have a NICE high to them like Skywalker and Stonehedge , but they lack that killer finishing , loooong lasting effect :nono: with lips swallen , a bubble head , swallen and red eyes as well as a STUPID attitude ,, what we may call notoriously HIGH :bashhead:

Thanks so much !!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
:headbange

the thread is coming Lovely , and im sure that it will continue STROOONGER!!

:wave:

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Its not commercially available anymore, but Sugar Shack will knock your F'n lights out....

I have friends that grow that cant smoke it unless its right before bed.. Can u say nightcap weed.. but watchout it has been known to give you uncontrolable munchies aswell, so you might wake up in a daze surrounded by plates and glasses and wondering what the hell happend last night. ahahah. I wish u much luck on your search for the king on the Couch!!!

Edit- I also second the nomination of Blockhead from SOL.. I just finished my first run with her and she is a keeper without a doubt. Not as sleepy as the SS but she will knock u on ur ass if ur not ready! and great flavor too.. wow the flavor is awesome!

Last edited:
I would have to say, i'v had a few KO strains.

Papaya (Nirvana) -

Black Domina x Kush (Plural of Kush)

(The yellow Girl)

Nevilles Hze Hybrid (Female seeds)

There's one i have smoked that is top KO, SSH. I happen to have some SSHxWhite Widow seeds, i may pop this year. :rasta:

I think Sensi Star From Paradise is some pretty powerful shit.

Endless Sky from Dr. Greenthumb is devestating...It will knock you on your ass.
Iranien indica..very potent.

Latest posts

Latest posts