What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains in iran

supahdupah

My friend is going to Iran soon and visit some family and he is going to look for some seeds for me.
He´s gonna spend most of the time in the capital, Theran maybe travel around a bit.
I haven´t heard much about iranian strains,
it´s a huge country and it must be a lot diffrent varieties there!
Anybody got some info?

thx!

PEACE!

Last edited:

TriCrystalz

Endless Sky from Dr.Greenthumb is an iranian cross. iranian indica x grenadine
Also Fast Blast (cup winner) which I'm dying to get more info on is iranian indica x blueberry

BOTH these strains run around 40-50 days which is very impressive. Hope that helped

supahdupah

The Iceman said:
tell your friend TO BE CAREFUL over there man... they dont mess around

Should´nt be any problems..
He is from there and still got his family there, he goes there 2 month every year.

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
None worth getting killed over.
I'd rather holiday in the Gaza Strip,personally.

Last edited:

supahdupah

TriCrystalz said:
Endless Sky from Dr.Greenthumb is an iranian cross. iranian indica x grenadine
Also Fast Blast (cup winner) which I'm dying to get more info on is iranian indica x blueberry

BOTH these strains run around 40-50 days which is very impressive. Hope that helped

THX for the info Tricrystalz!

Rezdog.. killed?
I´m talking about sending seeds from there...
People always getting scared about stuff they don´t know about. got many iranian friends who been there dussins of times and it never happend anything.
If everbody had that attitude we never gonna get some new genetics from the middle east..

E

ElectroSticky

None worth getting killed over.
tell your friend TO BE CAREFUL over there man... they dont mess around
not to put down those posts buddys :wave:

but here is some more possitive quote
People always getting scared about stuff they don´t know about. If everbody had that attitude we never gonna get some new genetics from the middle east..

and to actually contribute to the thread ,, here is my post ...

tell your friend to visit SHIRAZ ,
, it is a city in Iran , i had once a buddy , being from the region while on a trip to iran he visited these town and actually brought 1 kind seeds from that town ,,, among others ,,,, and let me post this a bit better so everyone can see it
SHIRAZ ,,, :jump: ,,,SHIRAZ ,,, :jump: ,,,SHIRAZ ,,, :jump: ,,,SHIRAZ

PEACE :wave:

:rasta: :lurk:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
he could possibly find some african sativa seeds if he looked around the more commercial market. Once in a while that comes up through iran. As others have mentioned though, the indica varieties are most likely more available in that region since they are locally grown and bred.

I think what our good friend rez was referring to was the wide variety of crimes that capital punishment is applied to in some of those exciting middle eastern countries. Telling someone (an American, and not a local especially)to 'stay safe' is not berating IMHO.

While some parts of iran may be very friendly, there IS an active and ever growing anti-american sentiment.

with that said.......good luck with your friend finding those great genetics :headbange

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day supahdupah,

Great news! I wish you can find interesting indica lines in Iran. Esbe grew some iranian indicas past season, he maybe can give you more first hand info.

Best wishes!

E

ElectroSticky

first tracks ,, u right about rez,,
, i didnt understand it at first ,, see im not ''american'' :rasta: ,,,

but i do get along with americans very well, hmm i wonder why :joint: hahahahah

hope supahdupah finds an amazing indica to talk about :muahaha:

Peace :wave:
:bandit: :joint:

supahdupah

ElectroSticky said:
first tracks ,, u right about rez,,
, i didnt understand it at first ,, see im not ''american''

Did´nt thought about it either, i guess if my friend was an iranian american it could be problems if he went back.
I´ve seen pics from there with huge scary murals with stars and stripes death sculls, burning Amercan flags e.t.c
But lucky enough my country don´t have any problems with their goverment at all.

If i have time and money i´m gonna go there with him for a couple of weeks.

dubi said:
Good day supahdupah,

Great news! I wish you can find interesting indica lines in Iran. Esbe grew some iranian indicas past season, he maybe can give you more first hand info.

Best wishes!

Thx! dubi! gonna send him a pm as soon as i get my 50 posts lol

ElectroSticky said:
tell your friend to visit SHIRAZ

Thx for the info electro! i asked my friend about shiraz and he knew some people there.

can´t wait untill i get my hands on the beans

Peace!

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
I'm pale,white,& very Irish.
That makes me a potential star in an Islamic youTube video.
No,thanks.

I've heard interesting stories of soldiers bringing back interesting genetics....
America and some allys are occupying some major locations of great genetics.
Usually just rumors, but it'd be nice if I knew a guy who knew a guy... lol

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
from what ive heard there should be some cannabis growing in Iran, but its very secret.

I guess the possibility of having a mad mullah chopping you head off makes you hide the plants a little more careful

E

ElectroSticky

I really hope your friend whos gonna go arround looking to score some ´kush´ as they call all their hemp ...

actually comes across an ass kicking indica that really deserved to be the next great KUSH ,,

if life continues to be good i will be here :lurk:

:wave:

G

you should talk to returning soldiers in afghanistan .thats wher the shit is at.if any one knows one they would be in the right place at the right time. in the kush region.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

Check out thread by chizzleonetime, his friend wsa there awhile back and bought some genetics thatg growed in UK if my memory serves me correct :chin:

Your friend doesnt have to worry a thing while there. In fact you wount have worry if you go there with your friend. I as a whiteman wont travel there alone, but believe me, it´s ok if you travel there with a local friend....

Unleast war between Iranian & your own goverment rages at the very moment you are there.... :biglaugh: