What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

orient express

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking real nice!!! :yes: Love to see 'our' genetics so nicely grown. Yield is going to be very high! :D

I dont think you need much tips but let me recommend you a last thing to get the best of your Orient Express plants... finish the last 2-3 weeks of flowering with temps around 20ºC but never too hot. The volume is already there but sometimes they need to feel a bit the cold to produce denser and more resinous flowers.

konopenko

Veteran
Must share some pics of my Orient beast :) We had sunniest avgust and september in last 100 years, so mushrum fiesta was out of option, but there was optimum weather to grow longer flowering strains not suitable for our climate. Indian summer will end next week so I will flush my beasty OE in next few days. Dubi what about temps below 5 st.C and morning fog will she survive without mold.
Regards and good luck!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Rest in Pieces...

Rest in Pieces...

Well one of my Orient Expresses has come down...Here she is before the Big Transformation.
I let her go 80 days. I probably could have gone longer but for a variety of logistical reasons, down she
came.

attachment.php

I note that her wingspan -from cola tip to cola tip was 4 feet. Due to the strange lateral training,
her buds grew upright into their own little bud branches. Here she is after I cut off the main kolas...Even shorn
of her main branches, she was VERY impressive...

attachment.php

Whoops...didn't even see this one...

attachment.php

The individual buds on this plant were absolutely enormous.

attachment.php

I have grown Orient Express for the "head" - a high I find to be complex - motivational and yet very relaxed in the body. However, the production of this strain is through the roof.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• OE_shorn_A.jpg
    OE_shorn_A.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 34
  • OE-Harvest_tops.jpg
    OE-Harvest_tops.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 34
  • OE1_Maacro.jpg
    OE1_Maacro.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 36

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Next in Line

Next in Line

Well...this is Orient Express Number 2.

attachment.php

Here she is glowing with her inner light.

attachment.php

She's at about 60 days. I'm figuring she's going to go at least 75 days - particularly if she is -indeed- the Vietnam Black pheno. The problem is - I'm going to go away from 10/12 to 10/18. So - I either have to harvest her on day 68 before I leave or when I get back.

Whatever...she's beautiful. I hope you enjoy. I though some macros of her in the thumbs.

Attachments

• OE2_macro_c.jpg
    OE2_macro_c.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 23
Y

YosemiteSam

Mayan...how do you like the smell while you are trimming...holy moly.

I was trimming one last night in the basement when my freakin buddy snuck in and scared the shit out of me. He said you could smell it all of the way to the sidewalk...oooooops. Gonna have to get a carbon filter for the trimming room.

I love the high from this one. warm, cozy, clear but very high all at the same time...very nice blend of the two plants.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hi konopenko-> Ramius -> and Hoots! Thanks so much for the kind feedback. This is such a beautiful strain!

YoSam -> It's funny...In the flower room neither of the two plants kick up much odor-unless touched, fondled, rubbed against, etc. The plant that came down has a smell of coffee, incense, forest floor and a hint of diesel. The tall one has a somewhat sweeter and citric bouquet intermixed with the other qualities. BUT, when I walked from the flower room to the trimming area - carrying the dissected branches - she permeated everything. Momentary breach of stealth was not such a big dea but I'm talking huge swaths of territory being inundated with serious funk. I burned a bunch of incense which helped to blend things in and by the morning the miasma of odor had pretty well dissipated.

As for the high - total agreement with you, YS. Two totally different highs seamlessly blended - the whole being greater than the sum of the two parts. The cure furthers and enriches the high - although that may be entirely subjective. I reduced a bunch of bud to kief - divine!

Y

YosemiteSam

bobble chr x gs

The short bushy pheno.

untitled (1 of 1)-2.jpg

A tall pheno but totally different than my other tall one. This one is not dense at all but obviously very sativa like...really hoping to get a hint of the VB with this baby.

Pics taken at 10 weeks, plants harvested this morning at 11...just enough amber for my taste.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you so much for the good feedback,

my pleasure to hear you are enjoying Orient Express effect :) and the yields too!

B

bocil

Thanks to you Dubi , tomorrow go to land , in a few days I up more Photos .:dance013::dance013:

maxibiogreen

Veteran

The quest for a nice OE keeper can start. I received the seeds yesterday and I m glad to say that I received 13 of them. i just have now to find a funny looking/blooming/stretchy and probably high yielding pheno with a nice earthy taste.
Something like Mayan s superb girl.

Nice one.

Latest posts

Latest posts