What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWEET 105 from DR.greenthumb

el_psychedelico

Hey ppl :wave: , does anyone trying diz strain? Many years i'm lookin for quality ruderalis hybrid. I tryin lowryder/LRhybrids, what can i say... simply not potent enough. Some old strains, like ruderalis indica/ruderalis skunk have non-stable pheno, most of them even non-autoflower. some swiss miss i got time ago, was totally suck, most of russian landraces more powerfull than diz shit, nigerian nightmare catch same status, as skunky oldies... And now... DR.greenthumb got his new autoflower strain in stock, and what the most strange thing i saw, he sale SWEET 105 FEM.....
:bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:
how can it be ? it means joint doctors,highbred,mdanzic and some other ppl
who pushin "Ruderalis for Regular!" mistaken or just breeding nothing ? (that not just a assumption, my F1 LR got 5+ phenos from 10 seeds)
i check forum and saw some bad responses about DR's business, most ppl
write about high prices or poor management (i agree with this, i call him and he said, we don't have special delivery for russia, like fedex or etc. bullshit...regular can be awaiting for months), and less ppl on board write about shitty genetic... damn... i'm dunno... but i hope ruderalis fem not a fake and someone in the world now grow it :redface: ... noone? maybe sweet105 regular?

Last edited:
hade o go last summer. the seeds were started a little late 4 the climate we have here, all but one of the seeds auto flowerd. there were one pheno that hade a longer flowering time but a bigger yield. it hade a sweet fruity/floral smell and taste. will not evaluate the potency due to the bad summer last year and late starting time and early harvest and the fact that we pollinated all the females 4 future outdoor growing.

but my 2cents are if you live up north and want a strain that gives a desant yeild and a desant smoke try the sweet 105. mutch better than the low rider#1.

sladan

have been thinking of growing the sweet 105 as well. is there a place where one can transfer the money to an account in order to ordering seeds?

Rgd

Veteran
I vouch for sweet 105 regular.
Have grown it for the last years up north.
It willbe grown again this year too.
Get some beans,grow it , make more beans,
it breeds true.It is a very decent plant that
finishes before end of August.
I have had many successful orders from doc gt.

bigbag

Veteran
u might consider trying mighty mite.its a decent tasting/looking bud with nice potency(if your tolerance is low,hehe).also solar warrior has some good hybrids such as early wonder skunk,available.alot of early kinds are floating around these daze,esp in n.europe and obviously canada.good luck with your endevors!

Rgd

Veteran
Sweet 105 is good enough for me to grow it 3yrs in a row.

Let it finish and it will get chunky and resinous with increased potency.

It is not the strongest but it is very decent and the strongest i have had that finishes before the end of August.

Grown well it has bag appeal and tastes and smells good.

It you want very potent then get og and keep it out until end of October.

I did both