What's new

Small buds for 31 days into flower

Hi guys,

I'm day 32 from 12/12 flip on these girls. I know theres a transition period after you change the light cycle but I feel like these girls are small for 32 days into flower. Im in 5 gallon fabric pots of coco and feeding 3 times during lights on at 1.0ec. Ive only recenlty within the last few days starting using Canna Boost and low doses of pk 13/14. Ive also been running my 1000de lights at 75 percent up until yesterday, now I'm at 100 percent. The strains are stardawg, papaya and GMO, which are all around 9 to 10 weekers. The plants look pretty healthy and are always praying. My only real issue was overfeeding a tad and curling/crispy leave margins but have since flushed to get my runoff down. My temps are 75 rh is 40-50. Are these things going to take off ever? Thanks guys

Attachments

• plantpics-3.jpg
    plantpics-3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 38
  • plantpics-4.jpg
    plantpics-4.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 31
  • plantpics-5.jpg
    plantpics-5.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 36
  • plantpics-6.jpg
    plantpics-6.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 37
  • plantpics.jpg
    plantpics.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 38

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
You'll be ok. Not sure what canna boost is, but I wouldn't use a pk 13/14 at your stage of flower. I run a lot of OG's, and my plants do major swelling the last few weeks.

OP

Ok when do you recommend use of pk boosters? I’ve heard use it a little early at low dose and I’ve heard don’t use it till week 5 or 6 then hit them with a full dose for a week.

greenspiritz

They look alright for week 3, week 5 and onwards size starts picking up rapidly. Did you trim under the canopy?

This was day 30 with Dinafem Critical 2.0 grown in soil with the bottom 3rd clipped off, but it's a 8 week finisher and a very high yielder.

I have grown Blimburn Seeds - Chemdawg4# that grew similar to yours and was a 9 week finisher, and she packed on the weight near the end weeks, colas like tennis balls at the top

Attachments

• IMG_20181028_120432.jpg
    IMG_20181028_120432.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 34

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look fine for 31 days.

In a couple weeks you'll be amazed at how much fatter they've gotten.

Latest posts

Latest posts