What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just got some suposed headband bud. but I dont really know if it is.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So does it look like HB to yall? I will say that e bud got me high as a kite. and it tasted really good too.
attachment.php

Attachments

• jf.jpg
    jf.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
very hard to tell by your sample but it might be DNA's Headband. most head band is an asymmetrical triangle of swollen bracks. your seems different from that......but whos to say

JHerbz

My opinion of every headband nug I've smoked(from different batches) No i wouldn't say that's headband.

Friend

Veteran
There's really no way of knowing, since 2 individual growers with the same strain might wind up with nugs that look a lot different. As we all are aware.

G

guest8905

looks like headband picked early instead of the 77 day flower time imo

ripOG

How big is that bud? If it was larger I'd say no, but the little nugs can look like that. I agree that HB is usually more triangular with sharper tops, more linear calyxes, and is usually more of a darker pale green. But I've seen HB like that, too, with a rounder more OG type look...so it depends on the pheno I guess. You can NEVER be 100% certain unless you actually know the grower and even then, cuts get passed around, mistakenly pollinated, etc..

haze4me

imade no mistake thats head band i grew it in bird pee thats why it looks different geeze yall dont hate on my bud.... just playing it doesnt really look like the head band ive smoked i agree with the others on the shape but i havent grown that strain just had bags of it multiple times

Last edited:

NCbuds828

i agree with stikky. looks like some member of the diesel family cut relatively early. probably still tasty though..

Z

Ziggaro

Whatever that is, its ugly.
Definitely some early bud.

It sure doesn't look as frosty as I'd expect a headband sample to be..
but that bud looks like a poor example of whatever genetics it represents.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
How big is that bud? If it was larger I'd say no, but the little nugs can look like that. I agree that HB is usually more triangular with sharper tops, more linear calyxes, and is usually more of a darker pale green. ,..
:ying:Thats what i was thinking too Bro.:ying: Looks sweet though..

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I don't think so. Unless it's the 707 Headband. Too many leaflets on it. In my experience it's pretty much all nugget and very few leaf. Which is what makes it so easy to trim. It flops like hell and stretches a good amount in flower. It is a really good strain imo.

Although like others said, it depends on the grower and conditions etc.... So who knows.

BigDawg

what smelllls are you getting from it? I believe there is two different headbands... Original diesel... and headband 707 which is og x sour diesel if i'm not mistaken.

B

BrnCow

When you smoke it does it feel like you have a semi tight band around your head?

Last edited: