What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Male Isolation Chamber

Wiggy-Smalls

wicked job boss, I built a similar setup using WeatherTight rubbermaid. A little trial and error but success. Have you had to deal with any internal humidity issues? How high have you had humidity get at its peak? any idea on how high is to high for RH, like when it might destroy the pollens viability? I only ask this because i ran it the first time in my flower room because my first male was a photo, went flawless til the finish. Now, I am running it in my veg room to save space in flower and I have an auto in it (Lulu male from Supernatural Seed Co.) so RH is on average about 15% higher then my flower room, making the internal RH swing between 50 - 65% depending on the day and outdoor enviroment which affects my stone foundation basement quite a bit.. flower room never changes just the veg slightly due to a million variables including location. (somethings we cannot change unless we knock down supporting walls). Anyways, I love the design you came up with, I over looked high restrictions when building but that has proven twice to not really be an issue. The chamber sort of LST's the boys on its own.

Thanks for sharing your work, I see where I could make slight adjustments on mine.

Latest posts

Latest posts