What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THCA getting cheaper?

purpleplayer007

i been pressing more rosin lately just cause im liking the smoothness and potency is always good even when its a lil bit dark.

the flavors usually better than bho to me with just as good potency. the terp sauce /diamonds i come across sometimes taste just as good or better, but now im seeing thca diamonds for the cheapest ive ever seen em. is there a new method or something theyre doing. these look super clean and smell real good too. not from any dispensaries but still from reputable ppl.

10 years ago I was getting top stuff for 30-35 a gram, Headband "diamonds", Lemon OG "sauce". The neon jolly rancher stuff where 1 gram stinks up the whole house (like the raw flower used to before the DEA spooks rounded up all the dank for big pharma). No idea what an ounce or more would've cost, concentrates just don't make sense to me if I can't put it in a pipe and light it. Always go right back to the vaporizer. Aka the lung powered rosin press.

People paying 75 a gram for pure garbage at dispos today. So I'd say no, concentrate not getting cheaper.

purpleplayer007

yea but not at the dispensaries..theyre not gonna pass on the savings if the price just dropped in half. i just go off look and smell and ive seen enough to have some type of idea whats good or not. i just seen pure diamonds from the "maker" for like 15 if you buy a few of them. they werent too pungent cuz they were thca but still strain specific and had a clean dank smell..im skeptical but the clubs prices never reflect the real current prices

...CR500AF...

The BHO is still so tasty for me, i would like to try the rosin some time for sure.
BOG bubble i thought i had a piece of gum going for hours, miss that guy and many others.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THC-a is definitely getting cheaper in these here parts, but unless they are dirty diamonds, they're not notably tasty and THC by itself has a flatter effect.

I get dirty diamonds where the terpenes were centrifuged away, with no subsequent rinse to clean thing up, which have a nice flavor and aroma, as well as nice effect.

purpleplayer007

sometimes i dont need too much flavor as long as its no solvent over/undertones. i notice some diamonds have the real dank smell and some nothing. but they all look good some just more yellow