What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to 1 pound blunt or joint ?

Dankwolf

Done a bunch of 1-4 oz joints . Just wanted to go over the top . Jumper cable is a great idea . Will remember that one for sure

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Jidoka posted a picture on his instagram awhile ago of a 4lb joint and joked that it was easier to roll than gift wrapping to conceal lol. Biggest blunts Ive rolled were only 7 grams, I saw 12" raw rolling papers and 24" Raw cones when I searched real quick.

Most Ive smoked in a sitting with friends was 14 grams through a 4 hose hookah. Couldnt see my hand in front of my face smoke was so thick, cant imagine trying to smoke a lb in a sitting.

Dankwolf

Raw 24inch did not see those on search ?

Most I have smoked sheared in a sitting was a 1 oz joints and a big sales bowl that we lit and we're just tossing buds in it lol . Smoke got so thick it was unbearable . Did not smoke for a few days after that could hardly breath .

This is just for fun . Biggest joint I have done so far was around 6-7 oz .took awhile for the blueberry jelly to dry lol . Jelly works well for sticky part by the way .

troutman

Seed Whore
Tommy Chong made one in Up and Smoke. :biggrin:

cinema_feature1-1.jpg

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
You wouldn't even need papers...just roll the sticky icky bud into a nice rolled cylinder.One pound to go.

Then per paper.As big as the joint as long as you want.You are going to need alot of papers,so ebay and a case pronto.Start gluing the papers..Maybe 3 layers.I never done it but wouldn't want it to tear.

Happy Birthday!

Dankwolf

Also thinking about just putting some nugs into coffee grinder then soaking in tub with screen under it then pulling screen up and running plastic sheet across to even cake layer like making paper then tamp out on to wawax paper to dry . Figure I need a 30 inch by 36 inch paper .

Kind of want to try the home.made nug paper ?
Any one have experience making there own paper ?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Bible pages were the go to homemade papers. We thought that's why their was always a Bible in the hotel rooms. First three pages were always gone haha

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
A 1 pound joint sounds neat, but if it doesn't end up burning right, you'll be disappointed...

Have you thought about using a "superbowl" instead?

Just a thought...

picture.php