What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New run from seed after one year with duds.

Fakir710

GMO on point, look at those massive Veins :D

image_2027256.jpg
image_2027257.jpg
image_2027258.jpg

Fakir710

Excuse the quality, my camera is broken.

General view of the middle tray with some GMO, a Happy Amnesia V2.0 in the middle bottom, Matxacacerebros on the top left corner.
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210311_013557.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.9 KB ID:	17798618

Fakir710

Close view of the Matxacacerebros, such a stunning and elegant girl. Neville's Haze x Amnesia. I like her look so much.

IMG_20210311_013829.jpg
IMG_20210311_013854.jpg
IMG_20210311_013918.jpg

Muad' Dib

Ahhh ...Parishioner... How happy i see you with your new strains. It inspired me to gift you a poem.

Branches as asparagus and stems like dicks,
Fakir is the genious with his flying carpets leafs.

For the moment that's all, i'll continue working on it.

By the way, those Hariboo surprised me, i'd reccomend you to wash all of them with ice, no one dried bud.

Salud.

salom

Hello Fakir, that plants look beautiful. I am very curious about the Rude Boi I could not wait to see how it goes 😜

Muad' Dib

Come on... More than 10 days without passing by here. Do we need to call the fire department?... A private investigator?... Are you moved to your dog house?

Show us those Hariboo, GMO's, Lettuce OG and the other weird stuff you have there. Don't be lazy.

Must to say that your Triangle Octane fresh frozen hash it's ridiculously superb, may god will reward you after all.

I leave a song here in order to encourage you.

Greets.

Fakir710

Ahhh ...Parishioner... How happy i see you with your new strains. It inspired me to gift you a poem.

Branches as asparagus and stems like dicks,
Fakir is the genious with his flying carpets leafs.

For the moment that's all, i'll continue working on it.

By the way, those Hariboo surprised me, i'd reccomend you to wash all of them with ice, no one dried bud.

Salud.

Muad the Archpriest, I'm even more happy after reading your poem. Many thanks for your time, it means a lot to me. People like you should be mentioned in the future Annals of History because of your art. :bow:Waiting for the second part asap.

Yes, the Harybos are great, stem rubs smell different fruits on each plant. One reminds me to peach, hope the resin smells like this too. Will do a Tutti Frutty Fresh Frozen from mixed phenos that sure we will enjoy.

Fakir710

Hello Fakir, that plants look beautiful. I am very curious about the Rude Boi I could not wait to see how it goes 😜

Salom how you doing? So happy to see you there, I' am curious about the RudeBoi OG as well. Look, 19 days in flower and she started to pack some trichomes.

IMG_20210325_225124.jpg

She doesn't smell particulary special at the moment, just strong stem rub that resembles me to dry leather, waiting for some special parfume and creamy scents but who knows... We will knoe in a couple months, don't worry. :whee:

Fakir710

Come on... More than 10 days without passing by here. Do we need to call the fire department?... A private investigator?... Are you moved to your dog house?

Show us those Hariboo, GMO's, Lettuce OG and the other weird stuff you have there. Don't be lazy.

Must to say that your Triangle Octane fresh frozen hash it's ridiculously superb, may god will reward you after all.

I leave a song here in order to encourage you.

Greets.

Well Muad, thanks for bumping this thread. I was so busy with, you know what, i think you did an small prediction when you said: Stems like dicks... More like, if you change the like for with, you got:

STEMS WITH DICKS.

WTF is going on here dude all the GSC leaning stuff full of balls in week 2. GMO, Sugar Tits, Shershit x Super Shitty Shit, and one Happy Amnesia as well.

Possibly my fault because too much N or Rootbounding in the younger stages but cmon, everything was healthy and super strong so... Whatever, i've removed them four and cleaned the GMO and checked every single nude from every single stem from every single plant. Suck a hard work that took my an entire week.

Had to defoliate a little bit as well... prune lowers, stack everything with sticks, GMO and Rudeboi are finicky bitches and look like they are gonna need a lot of support late on flower. I don't like to see my tops bent and pointing to the floor. Also a nicely stacked room is a pleasure for the view.

Spotted 4 duds, the Sundae Driver and the Papayas are defenitely fucked up and dudded but... I'll will make some fresh frozen then... Also, as you said i washed some fresh frozen Triangle Octane from the duds i had and turned to be pretty decent and melty stuff, smells good, taste good, presses super nicely and is some sticky shit. I was trying to change metodology amd also dried like you said me. I think im gonna dry my water hash like this for now and ever. Thanks for sharing the tec.

Hope god listen to you and send me a duds detection machine or something lol.

I really enjoyed the song. Thanks for sharing it.

I let you some pics of the TO FF for all the people that wants to see them while listening to that amazing sounds from the gipsies.

1st pull from under 120u taken on 45u
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ ​​​​
IMG_20210325_230520.jpg
IMG_20210325_230448.jpg

Fakir710

Here is the Harybo Tray at day 20,

IMG_20210325_225744.jpg
IMG_20210325_225723.jpg

As you can see all of the genos in these feminized seed are different and none of them resembles to each other, getting a good canopy was impossible, i didn't top them because i wanted to seed the original structure.

Fakir710

Stacked all GMOS and RUDEBOI OG

IMG_20210324_232552.jpg

Shaved legs on plants, trim nudes but let the lower fan leaves as indicators for hunger or whatever... Energy reservoirs aswell...

This is a Rudeboi.

IMG_20210323_211554.jpg

I found some stems that are shorter and tight, with smaller and more serrated leaves, Could be the duds again?

Didn't find a solution. Shit is like corona spreading and sometimes look asymptomatic.

Hope this helps. :biggrin:

IMG_20210323_211658.jpg

Fakir710

GMOs today at day 20

IMG_20210325_225203_1.jpg
IMG_20210325_225335.jpg
IMG_20210325_225447.jpg

Overall look

IMG_20210325_225751.jpg

Bitch stretches like she loose something on the roof. WTF? At least x 4 its size since she was flipped. :plant grow:

Attachments

• IMG_20210325_225447.jpg
    IMG_20210325_225447.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts

Latest posts