What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars 3000TS vs 630 DE CMH

Roadblock

In one 10x10 room I have just gone from old 6 x 600 HPS to 4 x Hip Par 630de cmh and about to light the second 10x10 room and my budget boils down to these two lights, top of the range LEDs in Oz are crazy prices $1000ssss, the cmh and mars are both around $850 each.

Ive read alot and cant decide most were crossover room comparisons not separate rooms, I need to know which is the better producing light head to head, say 4 x the cmhs in one room vs another room with 4 x the mars .

All things being equal which room will give the highest yield ?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi Buddy, Thanks for your interest in our light. It is hard to say who is better, but here are some feedback pictures for TS models.

You can search a lot of youtube videos about TS3000. Maybe you will be interested in it.

To purchase the TS3000 here: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 Coupon code"ICMAG"

Pls let me know if you have more questions about our lights. :angelshug:

Attachments

• MarsHydro (2).jpg
    MarsHydro (2).jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 29
  • MarsHydro (4).jpg
    MarsHydro (4).jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 30
  • MarsHydro (5).jpg
    MarsHydro (5).jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 28
  • MarsHydro (7).jpg
    MarsHydro (7).jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 34
  • MarsHydro (8).jpg
    MarsHydro (8).jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 30

Rurumo

Is it impossible in Australia to purchase lights from Alibaba? I know a lot of ppl in the US do that for a cheaper option.

Roadblock

Have you sold the 6x600? Running your 600s vs your 630s would be interesting.

Yes I still have all my hps lights was going to use some as a mix with the Cmh during flower, so far Ive seen that 4 Cmh set higher on ceiling gives a much more compact plant and more tips with stiffer stems than the 6 hps did in the same room, they are 5 days into flower and not stretching anywhere near what they did with only Hps which is good for my setup.

I,ll probably run the Mars in the other room because I can balance heat and power a little better, so far Im loving the Cmh they are a brilliant light.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Hi Buddy, Thanks for your interest in our light. It is hard to say who is better, but here are some feedback pictures for TS models.

You can search a lot of youtube videos about TS3000. Maybe you will be interested in it.

He is looking at/for a "comparison grow"... Not grows accomplished under "your lights"!

ETA: I may shit on you (Mars Hydro), but I did acquire a 2x2x6 foot tent as a flop room, from you folks :)

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Yes I still have all my hps lights was going to use some as a mix with the Cmh during flower, so far Ive seen that 4 Cmh set higher on ceiling gives a much more compact plant and more tips with stiffer stems than the 6 hps did in the same room, they are 5 days into flower and not stretching anywhere near what they did with only Hps which is good for my setup.

I,ll probably run the Mars in the other room because I can balance heat and power a little better, so far Im loving the Cmh they are a brilliant light.
Based on what you posted. I'm not sure why you want to switch, with the exception of saving on electricity.

If yo want the poop, the full, poop and nothing but the poop on lights: Migro... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZwj4zGhH1yklVFxS54qdA

Although he owns his own company, he doesn't push HIS lights. Check it out! Most of the Cinese products are STOLEN technology from Tom, Dick and Harry but, because they don't have the skinny on it, fail miserably in most cases.

Roadblock

Thanks for your input will probably run with them in a mix with some hps.

Roadblock

Based on what you posted. I'm not sure why you want to switch, with the exception of saving on electricity.

If yo want the poop, the full, poop and nothing but the poop on lights: Migro... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZwj4zGhH1yklVFxS54qdA

Although he owns his own company, he doesn't push HIS lights. Check it out! Most of the Cinese products are STOLEN technology from Tom, Dick and Harry but, because they don't have the skinny on it, fail miserably in most cases.

Thanks , the reason behind the switch in the other room is heat and power Im might be able to run both rooms at night instead of one in the day and the other at night to share power better, not sure which way I,ll go but the Cmh is a big jump up from the hps from what I can see so far.

Azeotrope

Veteran
LEDs are not comparable to CMH. You just won't get the same quality and health in a grow with LED as with CHM.