What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firestorm x Bio D. killer !!!!The terps on her are other worldly. She will be used in an upcoming project.
picture.php

Flashbang
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flashbang crushed it in yield this time. Much more like the seed plant did. Im pretty sure I got her figured out now.
picture.php

Firestorm x Bio Diesel also killed it in yield. This pheno was the surprise top winner this run.
picture.php

A5hbx x mac not bad for small plants. 1 has more skunk to her terps then the other. Both have killer pine profiles. The bottom pheno has the skunky/pine terps.
picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should grab some shots of the flashbang buds i have curing...i still have the biggest tops...shit is strong! i have trouble getting anything done...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Everything is nice and dense. Most are on RO now.

i should grab some shots of the flashbang buds i have curing...i still have the biggest tops...shit is strong! i have trouble getting anything done...
Are you still running #12 super frosty pine pheno?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Late, but present!!! Looking forward to catching up and following along! :respect:

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A5hbx x Flashpoint) x (A5hbx x Mac coming soon. I got most of the bad seeds out. I still have the final clean to do. Its a pain in the arse.. I use a magnifier to look at groups of 20 seeds. Its the only way I know to find all the bad seeds.

Last edited: