What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

G

That haze is gnarly, how did you get it?
Have you got your sights on another mj collectable yet?
Re the metal halide. If you go to 6 mins in this vid it shows the spectrums and that the mh is too high in blue and photosynthetically less efficient. Good channel btw.
[YOUTUBEIF]W7SYrgnwoHY[/YOUTUBEIF]

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys!

It's time for me to start another thread. I love cannabis. Everything about it! Love growing, and love collecting anything cannabis or hemp related.

So this thread will place to post pics of my grow, talk about cannabis, and to show off my horde of cannabis collectibles.

Pull up a stool at my bar and let's talk and smoke bud.View Image

Upstairs I have 2 rooms, a Cannabis consumption bar, and a bedroom. My grow is in my bedroom.

First I converted a small closet into three tiny grow spaces.
View Image

My veg area still consists of two small Chambers (converted closet) about 2.5' x 3' x 3'. One on top of the other. California Lightworks VegMaster on top chamber. HydroGrowLeds on bottom. View Image

The HGLED is actually supposed to be an all purpose light for a 2' x 2' area, so eventually I will get a 2' x 2' tent just for it and use it for bloom too.

On the other side of my closet I have a 250w HPS in an area about 2.5' x 3' x 7'. This was originally strictly a bloom chamber set on 12/12 but now I sometimes use it for keeping mothers.
View Image

months ago I added two 3x3 tents in my bedroom.

View Image

I love your cannabis consumption bar ...That takes some dedication:D

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything could use a good cleaning
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Full of nanners but hardly any seeds.
I didn't keep her.
This is granddaughter of PurpAl

picture.php
picture.php

hellfire

Hey Cannared, great journal here. Awesome canna bar looks like a great toking spot with all those books to read nearby.

Did you keep your Quantum x PurpAI cross? I noticed quantum kush had some autoflowering slightly unstable phenos when I grew some out. But its crosses made really frosty buds and pretty stable. Haze looking great mate :good:

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I didn't keep quantum kush, but have his pollen in the freezer.

I do have 2 of the cross. They are great plants except they put out nanners. Most are sterile but a few seeds pop out the tent.

The pic of the purple bud is the daughter of "Connor" which is a seed from the PurpAl x Quantum Kush cross. She has alot more nanners. I didn't clone her, just a one and done.

I'm planning on reversing PurpAl and making S1's.
I think this will be the end of the PurpAl x Quantum Kush line work.
I don't won't to continue with the work if there so many herms in the line. Sterile or not

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
That haze is gnarly, how did you get it?
Have you got your sights on another mj collectable yet?
Re the metal halide. If you go to 6 mins in this vid it shows the spectrums and that the mh is too high in blue and photosynthetically less efficient. Good channel btw.
[YOUTUBEIF]W7SYrgnwoHY[/YOUTUBEIF]

Thanks dots. I don't how I missed these post before.

The Original Haze was from seed from Todd McCormick that descended from sam's seeds.

On the mh-I have a ballast with a dial 250, 400, 600 watts, and it lights both mh and hps.
So I had heard that some growers were using mh for the last couple weeks of bloom.
Then I heard that some were vegging and first week or so of bloom with mh, then switching to hps to bulk up weight, and then switching back to Mh for last 2 weeks to increase thc.

So I was gonna try that, but then my grandfather fell and fractured his neck, and I've been taking care of him. I just kinda forgot, and then when I remembered, I just let it go to see if anything bad happened. Buds are not as dense as I like but that's more from me letting them get to dry and wilted mid bloom. Then when they got water, they started foxtailing and growing new buds instead of continuing with regular growth.
But it could have compounded the problem!

I'm gonna check out the video, thanks :tiphat:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Neat to see a phototron again.

Thanks for stopping by Gry! I have two. An original 80s tan model with the u shaped fluorescents, and a much newer black model called a T Rex that's the exact same except the color and the bulbs. The bulbs are PLU I think it's called.
The t rex was salvaged from the dump with a book inside on growing carnivorous plants.

I don't use them all the time, but they do have their moments. It's good for cloning, and it's good for a quarantine for either new cuts, or for a male.

LostTribe

Premium user
Original Haze from Todd McCormick

They look good IMHO. Healthy and no burn or curl on the tips. How much height do you have? Give them as much light as you can without screwing up your VPD. Did you mean that you took cuts then bloomed the cuts as soon as they rooted, that's advised. They also recommend letting them mature for 2 months or so before taking cuts and then going to bloom. The plants take longer overall to mature as you may know even indica's keep evolving until the mom's reach a certain age.

They are blooming and look good. How far in are you and what light cycle? I will sub and check back.

EDIT: That was Bio Nova P20 and K20.

Best
LT