What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla dutch

pics in my album. just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject of freemasonary. i will answer any questions u have about it and clear up any misconceptions about us. have a good day:huggg:

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I wish I knew you were a free mason before I spent $1000's on all this stone work on my house.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

vanilla dutch

thanks gypsy i see someone understands are philosophy. a freemason is not the job of building sidewalks. thats stone masonary not us. cleaning a chimney is best left to the professionals but with the rite tools i would do it for fun. maybe pay me with jokes or conversation. or maybe a bowlpack.i will upload photos once i have more time to do so. feel free to keep it going.

vanilla dutch

freemason lodge photos as promised

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_062450_203.jpg
    IMG_20200412_062450_203.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 2020-03-28-09-01-10.jpg
    2020-03-28-09-01-10.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 2020-03-28-09-01-03_1.jpg
    2020-03-28-09-01-03_1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2020-03-28-08-32-12(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1).jpg
    2020-03-28-08-32-12(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 2020-03-28-08-32-17_1.jpg
    2020-03-28-08-32-17_1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 30

vanilla dutch

these are from freemason lodge#91. i am a member of four lodges.#50 #66#91 and#30. alot of work involved and free time is getting sparse but being a good guy is hard work regardless. time money charity being good are qualitys we are known for. any questions or jokes are more than welcome and appreciated. thank you.

Cvh

Supermod
Oh, please tell me more about Freemasonry.
And also welcome to the forum.

:ying:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freemasons often say that they "are not a secret society, but rather a society with secrets". The secrets of Freemasonry are the various modes of recognition – grips (handshakes), passwords and signs (hand gestures) that indicate one is a Freemason.

In my decreased dad's articles I found years ago, a Freemason bible. I don't know how active he was.

Interesting, however, van dutch.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
My Grandfather became a a Mason in 1918, when he was 23 years old.
He remained an active member of the Boston Commandery #2 in Massachusetts until his death in 1984...

In 1922 he was dubbed a Knight of the Red Cross, as a Knight Templar. I have the original document of his becoming a Knights Templar, hanging on my wall.
I had it matted and framed as it's a very cool looking document..

I know very little about what he did as a member of this organization as I never had the chance to ask about it in depth..
But I do know that he was a good man who worked hard to raise my father and my uncle, as boys during the Great Depression...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to IC,,
Your on the square,,,,,let’s shake hands brother,,,the correct way,,lol,lol

vanilla dutch

all we really are is the good guys. we are taught to be good people. help out when needed. basically the definition is were good people. charity work fundraising for various reasons. example benjamin franklin and john wayne were actual freemasons. have a good day.

CaptainDankness

thanks gypsy i see someone understands are philosophy. a freemason is not the job of building sidewalks. thats stone masonary not us. cleaning a chimney is best left to the professionals but with the rite tools i would do it for fun. maybe pay me with jokes or conversation. or maybe a bowlpack.i will upload photos once i have more time to do so. feel free to keep it going.
But, I thought y'all built the pyramids? So I guess the bad ones are Illuminati, that infiltrated the Freemasons... Lol

Sunshineinabag

pics in my album. just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject of freemasonary. i will answer any questions u have about it and clear up any misconceptions about us. have a good day:huggg:

I think your at a cannabis site asking weird questions that dont pertain to the main focus of the website..

welldone

I have a friend in the masons known him over 40 years and still he keeps tight lipped about what goes on behind closed doors to this day:)

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I have a friend in the masons known him over 40 years and still he keeps tight lipped about what goes on behind closed doors to this day:)
Most know what is before them but, don't have a pea picking clue what goes on at the top of the pyramid. Talk about compartmentalized!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts