What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this the best ever offer from The Vault? With Royal Queen Seeds

The Vault always hooks it up with freebies and their discount codes! My first ever grow was with some RQS genetics that I picked up while traveling through Maastricht. I grew a few each of Special Kush and Special Queen. A few hermies with one of strains, but since it was my first grow, I'd chalk that up to beginner's mistakes. All germ'd well, and the smoke was better than I had reason to expect after a learning lesson of a dry and cure period lol

Xhashish

Veteran
Have tried the White widow with great results ��
Bumping this thred in chance of winning the awesome price, that is just what I need, fingers crossed here ����
Greetings

QQNPK

Yet another awesome Promo, thank you George your the boss ����������
RQS, Iv grown One of their Royal Gorilla, sadly didnt get the chance to harvest it

Rainab

I don’t know how to pm on this page!

I don’t know how to pm on this page!

Congrats, Rainab! Thanks, George and The Vault team, for facilitating this for the community!

Congrats buddy, you were selected at random as the winner on this platform. Can you send me a PM please with your postal name and address and T Shirt size so I can ship your prizes.

We will be back with new promos soon, you can check all The Vaults latest deals, offers and promos now at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/discount-cannabis-seeds
I have even searched it & the search said too many words! My search was how do you private message a vendor! It broke my search down to private message vendor & it came up with a bunch of non-related stuff

Latest posts

Latest posts