What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'll be trimming suckers and installing screens tomorrow on all but the mutant babu it's still in that stunted stage so I will have to hold off on screening it. I also have to take cuts off the seed plants otherwise I'll have to re veg the keepers "if any" and that's not optimal for my space.

Until next time be safe and take care :tiphat:

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looks very nice so far.:tiphat:

Thanks it's just about to get interesting, I am going to be flipping to 12/12 after I get the screens in tomorrow.

I up potted the rest of the seedlings today, they were in the little cups a little to long and looking quite unhappy. They should start looking happier relatively quickly now.

2 CSI humboldt Babu
1 CSI humboldt Urkle s1
1 DNA Lemon Skunk
1 GHS Lemon Skunk
1 Cannabiogen Peyote Purple

picture.php

Next up is a shot of Seedsman Blueberry!

picture.php

CSI Humboldt Urkle S1

picture.php

CSI Humboldt Old Family Purple

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I installed the screens tonight, I will set the timer back tomorrow before lights off. I probably won't install a screen for the stunted babu it's just so small it's probably not worth installing a screen on.

The Old Family Purple didn't get a screen yet either because only 1 of its tops have enough height so I will just install it in a couple days.

First up is either motorbreath or wifi, I didn't label them and mixed up the orders.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Today will be the 3rd day of 12/12, I am going to defoliate and tie them down again tomorrow and install a screen on the Old Family Purple.

Anxious to get this next round of seedlings flowered, I am curious what I got with the DNA and GHS lemon skunks.

Main box pic.
picture.php

These are the WIFI/Motobreaths.
picture.php

picture.php

CSI Humboldt Urkle S1
picture.php

Seedsman Blueberry
picture.php

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran

picture.php

The CSI Babu mutant is looking pretty good overall. I will end up running it again unless for some reason it's low quality just because it was stunted and having hormonal issues on this first run.

picture.php

The other girls are looking happier.
picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I installed the screen on the old family purple lot of the branches still to short to make it through, I also did another round of defoliation and training. Gotta keep on top of them for then next 14 days and then it's smooth sailing.

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I got my SourDubb and SFV clones rooted. Everything's recovered from the last training session. I need to defoliate a few spots that has some shadowing taking place but otherwise on track.

If only all the screens were in and filled out like this MotorBreath or Wifi in the following photo. If they were all filled in like this in the first week of 12/12 this would be an exciting and productive run.

picture.php

picture.php

CSI Humboldt Urkle S1

picture.php

Seedsman Blueberry

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The sour dub and SFV are in the back behind the seedlings but they are both rooted and ready to go.

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice selection blazeoneup best of luck I will be lurking if you don't mind :biggrin::good:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Rockin' along and looking good!

Yeah they are starting to show pre flowers so were getting into the good stuff. :tiphat:

very handsome, i'l tag along for the show:tiphat:

Thanks, stick around going to be some exciting flowers coming out of this little box. :tiphat:

Nice selection blazeoneup best of luck I will be lurking if you don't mind

Thank you, I certainly don't mind threads get boring without company. :tiphat:

ElGato

Veteran
good stuff!!

you've got seriously some green thumbs Blaze, i'm in and pulling up a chair

mj