What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

QB96 LED Grow Tent

G

Joey Weed C99 (2017)

Joey Weed C99 (2017)

Dropped the 10 pack and 8 came right up. Looking forward to revisiting JW's gear. I've run his c99xa11 but never his c99 or a11. Did a lot of his ak99 and loved that to pieces.
Surprisingly, the next 10 pack I'd like to pop would be his AK47:dance013:

G

Richard Williams Trainwreck

Richard Williams Trainwreck

@Starke thanks for the props brother!

Here is Richard Williams Trainwreck on about day 42. She looks very healthy in the garden and is one of my more anticipated smoke sessions.
Her resin is greasy with very little stickiness. The smell is carbonated citrus at this point and seems to get stronger over time.

I've pollinated one of her branches with some of BeanHo's Freak Sativa Blockhead and it seems to have taken hold nicely. If this TW is as potent as I think she will be, the cross should be savage:woohoo:

G

Happy Thanksgiving to the US and good will to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to the US and good will to all!

Turkey Day update!

Up first are the Joey Weed C99's. All 8 are doing well and adapting to their surroundings.

And next are Subcools DeadLights CBD offering. She is starting to wind up her flowering run but still looks like there is more to pack on. I've been doing some reading about when to harvest CBD rich plants and I've got no good idea. I plan to run this girl more, and will harvest at different times to see what suits me. I also have the ingredients for the home cbd test kit to see where she stands along with the RosaBerrys.

G

Rosaberry

Rosaberry

This is day 44 for the Rosaberrys. They all look great and are quite similar in structure for the most part. Terpene profile differs from plant to plant, and the flower structure varies some, but I'd say all more similar than different.
Resin is slick and tacky and have sweet nondescript noses.

G

F13 Throwback Day 44

F13 Throwback Day 44

OK here they are.
Three seed girls that vary in structure in a very interesting way. One is structured most like f13, one more like BB and one in-between.

The 3 males (Im holding onto) also have similar descriptions. Word on the street may be that the males may be sterile in the same way as the f13. Thats not good, but I'm gonna try and get the boys to produce. They are coming up on 5 months old, and I hope that longevity may assist with viable pollen.

The BB leaning flowers have a dry resin with very very faint BB-ish nose. Very faint. The other two have a more greasy resin with the leanings of the f13 nose to them, but also something else...

G

StarKiller Rare Dankness

StarKiller Rare Dankness

One of my very first and most memorable experiences with the OG hybrids was Starkiller.
I ran her for a short while but lost her.
I've tried other OG hybrids, but this one was special.
I know you can't step in the same river twice, but with this girl I'm going to try.

I popped two beans, and the other was a boy. I plan to cross his with a bunch of stuff in my garden, most notable will be the f13throwback, but also Archives Space Face.

G

Lilly d49

Lilly d49

Well this Lilly is looking pretty close to the end. I should have began flush earlier, but only started yesterday.
I figure I'll harvest most of her on day 56 and the straggler buds soon afterwards.
She is looking nice here, but long in the tooth. I think her clones will do much better in the yield department, and possibly the scent department too. I have my tent dialed in, and a better grasp on using the Vegamatrix line (in bloom).

G

Trainwreck d49

Trainwreck d49

OK, here she is.
Richard Williams Trainwreck. Lemon lime swamp funk with something kind in there somewhere, but mostly foreboding.
Great looking plant that really got her act together once in flower. Another one that I am excited to run as a clone. I have the tent somewhat dialed in and wrapping my head nutrients et.al.
Took a sample about 10 days ago and has a nice up high that is strong. Cannot wait for the cured smoke test.

G

Rosaberry d50

Rosaberry d50

Here is Rosaberry at day 50. All look great, but middle pic is my favorite based on bud structure. Plant structure is similar on all 3 seed girls.

G

Chimera's Highland Mexican X Blueberry

Chimera's Highland Mexican X Blueberry

I had 7 remaining seeds in an original pack of Chimera's HMxBB. I decided to pop them now vs later in the hopes for higher germination rates. As of now I have 1 above ground, 2 sprouted, and 4 not doing much of anything. Quite frankly I'd be happy with a boy or a girl, and crossing my fingers for a mixed match of some variety!

G

Update on the veg tent.
I have 8 healthy C99 that have me all sorts of curious about what they will be when they grow up.

G

Here is my great success since getting this new garden up and running. I've been successful getting 4 of the 7 Highland Mexican x Blueberry seeds above ground!
I am more than pleased with my results so far.

The fourth photo is a sprout of Her Majesty from Original Delicatessen Seeds. She is a cross of Queen Mother (from Original Delicatessen) and a Mexican strain from the 70's. She sounds good, and presumably would make an interesting paring with the HMxBB.

norcalKTM

I’m running 1 c99 from g13 labs. C99 is an amazing producer it’s very dominant and evasive. I have 4 plants all different strains in a 4 by 2 and it definitely over grew the other strains. Have a shit ton of seeds coming if I don’t find any keepers I’m probably going back to C99. C99 also seems to respond to defoliation well.

picture.php

G

I’ve run Peaks Cinderella, now I get to run Joeys. I’ve run a bunch of Cinderella and Apollo 11 out crosses and rhey all had that something special.
I’m happy to be running straight Cinderella again and remember her having all the properties you listed off.

H

hunter77

Here is the mutant SkunkBerry in veg.
I love PeakSeeds work, and have run SB before.
She should look great in flower with vibrant blues that I've not seen on another Blueberry. Curious how the mutant aspect will dictate final product.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80851&pictureid=1988926&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80851&pictureid=1988930&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80851&pictureid=1988931&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80851&pictureid=1988932&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

My veg tent was upgraded with a naked 150WHPS vertical bare bulb, to complement the 2 QB96's. I need the additional warmth and spectrum blend so the plants aren't so finicky. With that said, the SB is looking a little out of sorts with either an excess of deficiency, since the transition about 1 week ago.

BTW here is a link to a former member, Etinarcadiaego's SkunkBerry album. This is the inspiration behind SB!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=42078
:thank you: dude yes its similar mutant to mine looks almost the same and it turned out good in end :)

G

@hunter77
She is next in line for putting in the tent!

I'm starting to harvest my seed crop as the crystals change to show a little amber (<10%).
Lilly is already down.

norcalKTM

For real dude I’m kinda thinking I should of just went with more C99 lol the way this strain grows is crazy. Is the high more Sativa or Indica?

G

Should be pretty sativa dominant. I don’t know how much G13 has stepped on the Cinderellas they’ve worked with, but those speedy qualities should ring through pretty nicely.