What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help me plan my Boston overnight?

Gone Camping

So what happened? I'm dying to know how it worked out. Don't leave us hanging man

:biglaugh:

We ended up bypassing Boston.. had a nice airbnb log home just outside Lincoln NH for a few days. Unfortunately the beds were hard as a rock and my back started giving me trouble. Decided to just head home... and we never did make reservations for the harbor area, figured we would just see where we ended up.

And i'm still a dispensary virgin.. but i'm a mile from NJ which will probably be my first legal experience.

The Mrs and i are trying to see if we can pull off a visit to Yellowstone and the Teton's in 2021.

Sorry for the disappointment there DB..

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Sorry to hear you didn't make it out here to Boston Gonecamping. Sounds like New Hampshire was nice! Sorry to hear about your back man. Mine was acting up the other day, I have a futon mattress on the floor. Stay cool man!