What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Carls Jr to Unveil CBD Burger 4/20

Medfinder

Chemon 91
My clone purveyor just got an order for 250.000 hemp clones.. Everyone's going green!

Cbd will fill the usa... hope the carls jr in so cal
won't run out

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
The line to get that cheeseburger is going to be way around the block. Wow have times changed.

X

xavier7995

I love carls jr/hardees...not sure if i love them enough to drive 45 minutes for 5mg of cbd though. Wish it didnt have jalapenos, doesnt sound great from a burger perspective, but the thick burger was the best fast food burger i have ever had so i give them the benefit of the doubt.

X

xavier7995

While its a miniscule amount of whatever, it still cracks me up and reminds me of drive through liquor stores that sell road drinks.

shithawk420

Veteran
While its a miniscule amount of whatever, it still cracks me up and reminds me of drive through liquor stores that sell road drinks.

My town over had one! Don't know if it's still there.I'm probably the last of my generation to see one.im 31.it was awesome.drive up on these old wooden planks.get some beer,rolling papers,snacks and smokes for whoever wanted them and drive off.fuck I hate the present

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
My home town has an "ice house" which hasn't sold any ice for 75-80 years probably. You drive the car up to the loading dock and order a beer from the attendant and drink it while parked there. It is still going strong and when I go to my hometown I always stop to see if it is still open.

shithawk420

Veteran
HEY!long time no see BOMBAY!good to see an old face!seems some of the old gang is popping up lately!

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
This is just another step towards the commercialization of 4/20. Can't wait till it's as commercialized as easter or christmas. Maybe we can get some celebrities who a few years ago would call us loser stoners to do a commercial to sell us more weed. They'll start decorating the stores for 4/20. Eventually the 4/20 decorations will start going up in may, then february. Entire stores that only stock 4/20 merchandise will open.