What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains in Mass

You mean like Cannabis events in Massachusetts? I don't know any that would have clones to purchase. At best they all have seed vendors. Just do a search on the web for cannabis events by state.

You mean like Cannabis events in Massachusetts? I don't know any that would have clones to purchase. At best they all have seed vendors. Just do a search on the web for cannabis events by state.

A lot of them have clones to purchase. I don't know much about the NECANN events that people talk about, but i have been to one of the Gene Traders events, and one is coming up in 11 days.

Does anyone one know when the next event is happening and where? Looking for some clones

Here, check out the pic that Zeez posted with the details. There are other events and people around that sell clones but these are the events i have been to and know the most about:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348353&page=78

CaptainDankness

The cuts are meant to be shared among friends for free. Not every random Joe that walks up with their hand out.

Back in my day if you visited a friend, they would sometimes offer to give you some cuts to take home. You didn't try to cherry pick your favorites out of your friends genetics, unless of course you were directly trading something.... You were happy with what they shared.

Many people these days just think they are entitled to everything. I assume they have always been a problem, however these people have adapted and are becoming more efficient at manipulation.

Anyone that is angry at people charging out the ass for cuts should adapt and overcome. Acquire the cut they are doing that with and undercut them, or even better give out the cut to everyone for free in front of them in person and online..... problem is people are so lazy they would rather bitch about things than take action; I will admit- I am guilty of this myself.
Now that would be the way to go, just get a collective going across the country, East coast to west coast we won't need just one of us to mother hundreds of cuts but everyone involved. Basically just share and preserve genetics be nice to go on vacation for a month and not worrying about our mother plants, because we can get them back from a member of the collective.

Always nice to have a backup, shit happens your house can burn down, serious pest infestation, fucking dogs!! Such assholes I've had entire plants eaten. Lol

Facelesdoll

Just got the cube from someone who 2 weeks later lost the queen and needs her back. Must be nice knowing she can go back to him. My first run-in with hard to obtain genetics and an example of why sharing is caring. I expect clones to cost something. You donate for pheno hunts and work/expenses or to obtain something of a unicorn. If its worth it to you, you donate if not dont but there are always people out there with elites and nice cuts that will gift for less just not always what you are looking for.

yardgrazer

I could swear I came across some supposed MSS cross on one of the bank websites, but when I went back looking for it, couldn't find it.

PS: Come to think of it, might've been some comprehensive list of everything's Bodhi ever offered, in which case may well have been long out of date.

yardgrazer

For people on the hunt for MSS who are willing to settle for a hybrid, Bodhi's Appalachian Super Skunk is available again... at least at GLG and JLB.

It's MSS x (Tres Dawg x Green Crack).

OldCoolSativa

Ok, it's a long shot, but I'd like to find clones of Nl5Hz (Ft. Collins Cough, C5), Neville's Haze, Blue Lemon Thai, and Bandaid Haze.