What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
SuperLemonGlaze x SSSDH ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Seed packs will have 12 (+1) beans in each.
Pharoahs Kush -$40
Sir-Cough-A-Gas -$40
SSSDieselGlue - $40
SSSLemonGlaze-$100
StrawberryDogshit x (Blueberry x SweetTooth) -$40
ChemmyJones x (Blueberry x SweetTooth) -$40
GorillaGlue s1 - $40
SourDubble x RoadDawg -$40

Clones
C-Banana #1 -$60
DieselFire - $30
GG#4 -$30
Blue Dream -$30
MendoBreath -$30
SuperLemonGlaze#8 -$60

(Hammers Kush - Free w/ $200 or more purchase - Only 6 clones available to gift out)

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE! :smoker:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I put this list with prices up so ICM members who attend, can know in advance what Ill have, and how much $ they will need to bring to aquire said genetics.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
We got roots started on the show clones in 6 days. They will have a good 2 weeks of veg and be established and nice and strong.

GG#4 -
picture.php

SLG#8 -
picture.php

MendoBreath -
picture.php

DieselFire -
picture.php

Buddle

Veteran
You've got some nice stuff on here Overgrow. It's amazing how quickly the industry is changing. It was almost more fun before legalization. Minus the two felonies.😉

marmarb

Starting to roll out info.

Attachments

• IMG_20180419_113335_790.jpg
    IMG_20180419_113335_790.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

redlaser

Veteran
Lots of ways to clone, lately I just use pro mix in trays or cups. It helps to dip the cuttings into a solution of 1 tsp bleach per gal of water before hand. Unscented regular bleach.

Cutting into cup, with sand which bag as dome, rubber band to hold in place. Keep around 78 degrees for 10-14 days out of bright light.

Rooting hormone probably doesn’t hurt, but they will root either way

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
In a few weeks I'll be trying my first cloning hopefully, have root riot and a humidity dome, some generic home depot rooting hormone. Figure start easy and if I can do this without fucking it up I won't have to worry about seeds as much.

mowood3479

Veteran
U’ll be able to do it.. Just take more cuttings than u will need.
A lot of ways to do it.. i Use rock wool and domes... never loved my ez cloner but I have friends that swear by them...