What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your winner males!

stashpot

Here's the Hippie D 95 male
{S.M.Colombian gold x Chem D} x I95
Chem D/95 leaner some colombian structure to her.
Nice big flower clusters
stinks of Chem / Gas / Spring onions thats it.. since early veg, out smells females no stem rub needed.
Sticky resin stem since mid veg.
hollow stem, good vigor.
good upright structure.
both males had good amounts of sticky pollen drop.
Seems like a solid stud hopefully he passes on that beautiful whiff, sticky ass stems and flowers and vigor.
( these were grown under shitty led light, i think they would have looked way nicer under my cmh's and with full care etc, but considering i just left them in old spare closet and basically fed them 3 times entire flowering phase they killed it and now that i think of it both these males i picked sat dry for days at a time with no fan no nothing just a light and they never once looked wilted stressed mildew,mold or anything to alarm me.) Anyway hope you enjoy the photos and info, love to hear from anybody with their males.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts