What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC Bumbleberry

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Some gifted seeds, wasn't sure what I would get haven't heard much about this strain and I have no clue what the lineage is, but here it is.

I had 3 pheno's, the first being the best and will be kept for future grows.

62 Days

Smoke report in 3 weeks

B/R

Bumbleberry is an old Vancouver strain from about 6-7 years ago.Your shots sure look like it.Most of us thought it had disappeared a while ago....Good score.Great tasting pot and lots of gold colors in the dried product.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks for the comments guys..... always appreciated. Hey thanks for the info bob, I'll keep this strain alive with a few friends in the area.

B/R

bigbag

Veteran
anything with BC before the name has to be dank,lol.BC Beasters.....so dank,hehe.very nice looking bumbleberry,obviously a blueberry cross.looks like something from SOL.thanks for sharing,very pretty.hows the smell?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Thankx bigbag, the smell is very fruity ... can't really describe the taste still a bit too green, but will be better after a few more weeks of cure.

B/R

dairylanddank

I remember getting a half O or so of this strain in WI, back then our little group got all or most of our commercial (beasters) and some really good BC bud from a network of growers we knew p there. and I always assumed bumbleberry was a mispronunciation cause the guy we got it from had a accent, and since it was so similar to blueberry i figured it was a possibly a pheno. However on the next trip he assured me its bumbleberry the only info was the same a previous poster relayed, van strain, with a pretty heavy blueberry influence. I asked smokers in the states from all over and noone ever heard of it.