What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Top 44 Bud Shots

Truth

(3 different phenotypes):

phenotype #1 (very short, stocky, indica dominant)
16634cola1.jpg

-
phenotype #2 (tall, sativa dominant, purple)
16634cola2.jpg

-
16634cola4.jpg

-
16634cola5.jpg

-
phenotype #3 (short, sativa dominant)
16634cola6.jpg

-
16634cola7.jpg

Last edited:

Truth

thank you. I do have some full shots, but they aren't great quality (blurry/hps), I prefer to take shots of them individually, and get them into some better lighting, these are all under HPS. I have some good individual shots but they are a bit older, so can see them in my gallery, and it is only of 2 of them. this is not nirvana's top44, as far as I know...but where I did get them may have gotten them from nirvana, so who knows. In any case, I would recommend going for the nirvana top44, probably less phenotype variations (and completely sure of what you are getting), but I enjoy these variations. if it isn't what I requested, then I'll still have some good buds in the end anyways, but the early showing of sex and quick flowering (short bushy sativa) leads me to believe it is actually top44. :joint:

Last edited:

mydixarizen

...Here is some of my top 44. I sometimes get the purpleish buds too. Nice looking mang. I thought I was the only one growing this strain!...

Truth

yeah, I don't think it gets enough credit since it is dubbed a 'beginner' strain. Some pheno's would suit beginners very well, as they don't react too badly to PH shifts and nutrient concentration changes. But I am at a dilemma about which to keep as a mother. Pheno #2 which turns purple is highly sativa in high, and will most likely take the longest to flower, it also takes up alot of place, I would feel better if it was under a single 400w by itself, then it would really shine (probably best for outdoors).

The other two have the best qualities for SOG. Pheno #1, almost no stretch, give a nice all around buzz without the nervousness/anxiousness, even at day 35 flower (tested lower small shaded bud from each, rest kept for reveg). I Could really harvest her now that would equal to mid grade dank, which could be beneficial if say you have a whole room full of this phenotype, and speed was in mind, could probably fit 6-8 under a 400w. Pheno #3 stretched about the same as the other sativa dominant, but still even then the stretch was minimal for a sativa from my experience. you can definitely see the skunk parent characteristics as being dominant in pheno #3, would be good for a tight sog, could fit at least 6-8 under a 400w. Pheno #1 will probably go until day 45-56, all other pheno's will probably go until day 56-65. this strain has quite large calyx's also.

about day 32-35 flower..

Pheno #1:
16634stout1-med.jpg

-
Pheno #2:
16634purp_fullshot2.jpg

(yes, 2 lower fan leafs felt some PH lockout, ran out of distilled water and had to use some tap until I could get more, which looks fine when you PH down it, but rises back up into around 7.5 over the course of a day.)

16634purp5.jpg

16634purp3-med.jpg

16634purp2.jpg

16634purp4.jpg

-
Pheno: #3
16634lanky1-med.jpg

-
16634lanky2.jpg

(side branch)

this is how big they were about a week into january:
16634t44_3.jpg

16634t44_3-1.jpg

Last edited:

tommymontana

Guys sorry for digging out so old of a thread but this is one of the place where top44 growers may be found. The question is: have you ever seen or grown the thin leaf top44 pheno. I grew some clone with very thin leaves, very fast flowering strain full ripe after 45 days. Used it for almost 20 years in big sog grows the clone is now gone because of the bust and raid at my places.

Got this clone from a good commercial grower from USA back in the 90's. Now im doing research to found the pheno, i actually found out that spliff seeds may have something that looks pretty much like mine clone and they sell this as TOP44.

I've made some research almost everywhere asked hundreds of people and friends growers but no one knows such a variety.

I will post some more specifics

42-45 days flowering
very thin leafs
alot of resin, tested by the cops :( 25%+ THC (hard to belive to me maybe because the clone was like 20 years old grown only under 1000w HPS)

http://en.**********.eu/pics/galerie/Spliff_Seeds/Top_44/21081499774525071_big.jpg

This photo is from ********** splif seeds profile, im almost sure it's the same genetics the leaf type is the same.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Guys sorry for digging out so old of a thread but this is one of the place where top44 growers may be found. The question is: have you ever seen or grown the thin leaf top44 pheno. I grew some clone with very thin leaves, very fast flowering strain full ripe after 45 days. Used it for almost 20 years in big sog grows the clone is now gone because of the bust and raid at my places.

Got this clone from a good commercial grower from USA back in the 90's. Now im doing research to found the pheno, i actually found out that spliff seeds may have something that looks pretty much like mine clone and they sell this as TOP44.

I've made some research almost everywhere asked hundreds of people and friends growers but no one knows such a variety.

I will post some more specifics

42-45 days flowering
very thin leafs
alot of resin, tested by the cops :( 25%+ THC (hard to belive to me maybe because the clone was like 20 years old grown only under 1000w HPS)

http://en.**********.eu/pics/galerie/Spliff_Seeds/Top_44/21081499774525071_big.jpgView Image

This photo is from ********** splif seeds profile, im almost sure it's the same genetics the leaf type is the same.

those this look like that pheno tommymontana??

1L

mack 10

Veteran
How's she smoke.
I can admit I was swayed by other peoples opinions on this strain,
Always do your own investigation.
What's the flavour and High/stoned like?
This was grown out in a big scale in the commercial days.

Latest posts

Latest posts