What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coppers test grow/ DJ SHORTS BB X COMA KUSH X DJS BB

Copperfield

Well, just wanna say I'm really excited about these seeds I was just gifted.... the DJ SHORTS BLUEBERRY, has been one of my all time favorite herbs for almost ten years now..... I lost it about 5 years back during a move and wasn't able to ever get it back until about 3 weeks ago...... just wanna say thanks to Wolfshadoe for making this grow possible...... although it isn't the pure djs bb, I'm entrigued to see what these seeds have to show n this thread.... I popped these seeds 2 weeks ago..... it took a week for them to hatch.... some of them not looking too hot, but that's to b expected... some make it and some don't..... I'm not the best grower so if anyone has good solid advice during this thread or even pictures to show..... I'm down to see them!!! Here's my first pic at a week old....
picture.php
I have some other beans I planted up n the mix but I'm going to separate them for this thread....

Copperfield

I'm using canna coco and I started these seeds w some canna nutrients.. canna start and rhitozoic...... I've got big plans for these girls so I hope they make it.... just playing it safe for now till I see that they need more nutrients....

Wolfshadoe

I like LOTS of wind...Well its a start:biggrin:

No worries...Hope ya like fishing:woohoo:

You can always catch original..
Peace!<ws>

Edit#3..Having hard time getting picture right..

Attachments

• 20170217_222940.jpg
    20170217_222940.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Copperfield

I like LOTS of wind...Well its a start:biggrin:

No worries...Hope ya like fishing:woohoo:

You can always catch original..
Peace!<ws>

Edit#3..Having hard time getting picture right..

What's happening brother... I'm glad u stopped n threw up a pic..... after u take a pic w your phone, u can adjust the image and then save it to where u want it.... after that, put your pic on the ic..... it has several settings like attached to thumbnail.... u wanna change the settings to ORIGINAL. It will enlarge your pic like the first on this thread....... things are going well.... I've got a third set of leaves coming on them now...... gonna wait for the 6th set and then top.... things are goin slow but their alive.... I put the fan on them as well...

Wolfshadoe

I'm with you on phone..ws know about them SMART phones..LOL,just a lil too smart for my liking..Them google sumbitches are VERY smart>>
Not as smart as my old ass though:laughing:

Ws old school..digi cam..Dl to PC:biggrin:

Copperfield

picture.php
well, here's another pic... there's 2 rows all the way to the left that are the djs bb x coma k x bb.... I have them under a t5, which is working awesome for me... my bloom room is packed r now.... there are 6 that have made it so far.... they were kinda looking pale, so I fed them just a lil bit to get them green n perk them up a bit... it won't b long now..... maybe another couple weeks and I'll put them under some real light n get things going in a big way.... I'm revamping the room especially for this occasion.....
Peace

GastroGrower

Hey Copperfield, I'll be watching this thread to see how this turns out. Should be a nice little show with these genetics.

Looks like you're off to a good start!

TKO

Hey Copper, I think them ladies got off to a good start. See if you can get them closer to the light and maybe add some more wind. Might keep your sprouts from shooting as much. I can't wait to see how this goes for you. Wondering how many phenos you'll find in that batch? Keep on keeping on brother.
TKO

Copperfield

Hey Copperfield, I'll be watching this thread to see how this turns out. Should be a nice little show with these genetics.

Looks like you're off to a good start!

Thanks GC AND TKO!! I'm glad u guys stopped in..... r now, I have 5 of the djs bb x coma k x djs bb and 3 djs bb x coma seeds that have popped and are doing well........ I'll post a pic n next few days....

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey brother it looks like things are moving along nicely....seeds popped for you.
Well knock em out of the park.Dj blue berry is one of my favorites.
When you hit a BB pheno you will know you are home;)
funniest-gifs-2013-handrail.gif

Copperfield

picture.php
picture.php
Alright buckets.... lol. Here we go..... I got a couple pics... everything's moving along but I'm kinda getting some weird leaf defects.. not sure if it's just from seed or just from that strain but it appears to b just from the bb crosses cause my others are doing quite well.... here's a few pics n maybe I can get some feedback.....

Copperfield

Hey brother it looks like things are moving along nicely....seeds popped for you.
Well knock em out of the park.Dj blue berry is one of my favorites.
When you hit a BB pheno you will know you are home;)
View Image

Thanks for the kind words ph!! U da man tho!! That's one of the funniest pics I ever seen!! Lmfao!! U crack me up!! I popped a couple blockhead bx seeds from bodhi as well....
picture.php

Copperfield

Soo, I got to top 2 of the plants today after they had 5 sets of leaves... I wanna get them branching out and the trunk more sturdy....... their looking a lot better and the leaf deformations are starting to go away more and more...... turning into plants and looking less like babies.....

Wolfshadoe

Sorry CF..
Been up in DC..My outlaw ass passed security check.
[long story]..

The DJ,BB's,came from Amsterdam..Not sure what vendor..im shot out...The original mom.is 18 months old..It flowers quik and will turn blue about day 40 something..They done by day 50,atleast for me.You may want to lettem go further...Problem: When we had last storm>>hermien? Had light problem,and the original started started to go morph on me.But just on lower branches..This seeded all my others that were in room>>I'm a strain whore:biggrin: So BBs are back crossed..I will try to remember just what vendor..

The coma kush was giving to me in seed form from trusted friend..They are real hairy when flowering.Tops are real knobby..No mistaking them...

On another note: Man,I been gone so long from this scene.Strains,growers and just plain ways of doing things has passed me up. Only thing aint changed is my knowledge of swamp growing..
No worries though,just keep that fan blowing on them and find the ones you want to keep.

I got ya a back up plan if needed:peacock:
Looks good though..<ws>

Copperfield

Thanks for the info wolf!! Things are going good!! I've topped 3 out of the 8 seedlings that popped.... their looking healthy.....I'll b putting them under some 1000 mh here next week! I'm really excited to see what's gonna happen w these plants in the hydro. I'm revamping the room to have negative pressure and installing the co2 for this adventure... I will b doing a drip system w timed feedings. I will not b reusing the water so it's gonna b a pump n disguard deal....... I'll b installing an 8" exhaust fan w charcoal filter n b running 30-50 ladies on this coming run.... gonna run the Ortega, darlins net, grapefruit haze, wifi alien x glue, sour bubble x grape stomper bx, and some unknowns..... even though I'm only pumping off one res..... it's gonna b a good show and I'm really looking forward to running some newbies!!