What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

two philosophies... one that devides ... one connects

Floridian

Veteran
Well just for the record I'm in no way connected to the heavily bearded fellow on the other side of the world that drives his vehicle,steel plates protecting the wheels so they're not shot out,whose only wish is to push a button and make as many families miserable as he possibly fuckin can.Shit man it all sounds groovy but which planet are you from again?I know I'm just a hater but I'm grateful we can all express our true feelings here and bumping this load every month is just a bit much.Sooooo I'm sorry if I offended you but my world is just too different from your description of living.I honestly hope more people feel like you than me,I swear I mean that.It would mean its me and I'm seeing things through nasty blinders and not rose colored glasses.Forgive me but I hope next month this is relegated to history because its just a bit too much!

eskimo

Veteran
420giveaway
Hey mate no man you did not offendet me. I know what your talking about .... its just if we lose love we are lost ...And i think Problems are there for us to realize that we need love ...Love to get love to give ...I know i sound Like a crasy guy with the class of roses as you pointet out...No i See the problems ....but i also know that there ist muchs goodnes And greatnes out there....oh man I realy hope you find your way out .. stay save all the best from here towards to ya

Genghis Kush

We are what we think,

having become what we thought.

Like the wheel that follows the cart-pulling ox,

sorrow follows an evil thought.

And joy follows a pure thought,

like a shadow faithfully tailing a man.

We are what we think,

having become what we thought.

-Buddha

Latest posts

Latest posts