What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Patent #9095554

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabologist

Veteran
It's sam its sam its sam!

Yep I'm sam! No wait.. Damnit! I'm not Sam!!

(I'm pretty sure Sam wouldn't say a lot of the things I would about gmos..)
I also live on the east coast, and Sam is in Holland. Sam isn't a total jerk with momos who say lying, crazy things. um. What else. IDK.. If you think our styles or language are similar.. .. mm. I wouldn't say so. If you think we are the same because we say similar things, congrats 1+1=2 no matter what planet you are on!

Wellllp.. What more can I do? I can't have more proof right there in writing lol :huggg:

I hope rational, logical readers are reading this and seeing exactly what I mean when I say crazy, ignorant, unwilling to look at the evidence, etc., etc, etc :peacock:

Limeygreen

Veteran
If you guys don't already know, someone can copyright a variety of plant such as a rose or fruit variety. This gives them generally a 20 year window to capitalize on royalties and attempts to restrict propagation without a licence of this variety. Actually having a patent on a plant would be rather difficult itself if I am not mistaken.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I can assure you I am not Cannabologist, I have one ID at IC and you all know who. You can ask mods who can see what I say is true they are free to tell you if I am Cannabologist, it is fine with me.
I am not surprised tessarecting makes such a claim, he has shown little understanding of what is real and fake. This is just further proof of how off his thinking can be at times.
-SamS

Why dont you post that from your other account Sam

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
...I'd like to stay on topic...

Patents on seeds and plants are just a way to create a monopoly...with a great loss in population biodiversity..........

These patents create new dependencies for farmers, breeders, food producers and consumers and usually only big corporation can effort the patents costs....

Fortunally a lot of seeds saver around the world that take care of seeds passed from ancestors to future generations.

These seeds are in deep connexion with people and with the land where they have been grown for centuries...

Respect for farmers please.......

Nobody can own nature.

ubi

Great stuff in this thread.
yup big money is doing what it does.... seizing an opportunity

in my experience the marketed masses (typical stoners) really could care less, unfortunate, but true.
typically the masses are just happy that they have access, and didnt even vote let alone read the law in which was enacted.

Fuck it all overgrow the Government.
:)

dddaver

Veteran
Jesus! That's just not true at all, offensive actually. You must listen to the TV news and believe it all or something. Why are you so intent on making such an ass out of u and me?

Man, just click here to get insulted? Thanks.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
I can assure you I am not Cannabologist, I have one ID at IC and you all know who. You can ask mods who can see what I say is true they are free to tell you if I am Cannabologist, it is fine with me.
I am not surprised tessarecting makes such a claim, he has shown little understanding of what is real and fake. This is just further proof of how off his thinking can be at times.
-SamS

ya... when i first posted that cannabologist typing style earlier in the thread and a reference he made to me needing to travel 6++ hours.... gave his alter ego away.....
I didn't mean Skunkman ...... so I apologgize if that was started by me.
No.... I think cannabologist's other handle starts with a C too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts