What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

John morgan speaks on Florida's amendment 2 passing

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW2OE4so_Zc

I've heard it's been "decriminalized" of sorts in a bunch of places around the state. Is that true? Will this approval result in many more people moving to Fla? Hoo boy just what the real estate market needs eh?

I've heard a few people in the trade in California tell me that the day it's legal in Fla they're packing their bags and moving either back or to Fla.

I don't know the specifics but I got a Xmas Card from my Aunt and Uncle yesterday that had Santa eating weed brownies on it. They live in Florida and I live in California. I've been hoping that medical marijuana passes without much restriction in Florida because my uncle has cancer and I think CBD oil could do wonders for him. However, having lived in Florida, no amount of legalization would ever convince me to move back LOL