What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maple Leaf Indica & Hindu Blue

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm stopping in real quick I like to apologize for not keeping everyone updated to what's going on with the grow,I've been very ill past few weeks/month and I've been overwhelmed with my health. I didn't forget and I have lots of pics to post. They are all done drying and jarred, I'll be back on as soon as I can to reply,post pics etc

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the good vibes I appreciate it and helps lift my spirit a bit.

So much to catch up on.
Ide say the two tallest phenos I had possibly the skunk1? They both tripled in size and yields were pretty good not huge but average - above average range. They were very low odor during flower which is great but when dry and smoking is a bit bland they both have a funky sort of spicey smell with hints that are herbal and nutmeg.
Dense nugs but not rock hard. I yielded about an oz each under the 600w hps not bad but just ok really, the plants were too tall so they were never directly under the light just in the back as well so that hurt the yield a lot, I also made the mistake of running out of soil so I used old soil in 3 gallon pots cause that's all I had then it was yellowing earlier then expected.
The point if I had used new soil in a bigger pot like a 5 gallon and they were directly under the light I would have had a much bigger yield with no problems.

The other pheno i like the most smelled like apple and engine grease reeked up the house while trimming, it now smells just like caramel rice cakes now that it's dry lol.
But when braking it up it's a turpentine engine grease smell. It was a much smaller plant, more indica looking and yielded only a little more then a half oz but the quality seems a lot nicer imo.
Waiting for them to cure a bit before I do a smoke report which is coming in about a week I'll post dry shots when I do the smoke report as well.

Pics are coming have some on my iPad which I'm using now but can't get them to copy the pic code thingy lol I have a few I did upload 9 new pix in my album and there's more to come https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=70702

I still have the engine grease/apple pheno saved a few buds on it and thinking of doing a re-veg but not sure as its starting to warm up and running lights during the summer sucks ass lol for now it's under a reading light in limbo until I decide for sure what I want to do.

Last edited:

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loooong over due update lots of pix ill be back later with a smoke report,thoughts etc.

MLI#1 best pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks R.A.W. and thanks to everyone else lurking I'll do my best to post a smoke report this coming week.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Lovely grow icon :)

Hope one of them is good to you. Let us know how you're doing bro. :)

Criollo

Hi icon, i like your choices :good: (Deep Chunk, Mazar)
What do you spect about Mazar? May be better than Deep Chunk for sleep?

justwatchin

Was the best pheno the one you considered the brown sugar maple or the green apple pheno? I really wanna pick up a few packs to search for her and make a cross but was concerned that brown sugar pheno is no longer there. Really wanted to search for the one with the sensational euphoric body buzz and cross her with something happy. Really like the sound of brown sugar in flavor but the quality high is what I'm really after. Really interested in this strain after trying Angel's Breath first release before the Shanti Neville mix up. Dunno if it's the same as you know how things go in a breakup but growing out another pack of her now.

Really interested in hearing from you though...
Hope your health is better...

Latest posts

Latest posts