What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CO lawmakers plan crackdown on home pot growers

Ready4

Veteran
LOL !! The idea that there is any Colorado bud in the Mitten is a joke. What did they find an ounce ? The usual bs from the usual suspects.....

Z

z-ro

maybe they shouldnt have made it pay to play, licensed more small producers than a few large ones.

Slipnot

Honestly isn't this what its all about ?? to make a buck ?? i wonder if Mendo grows all them trees just for personal use ?? I know i am guilty, i mean when i grew, i grew for the $$$$.
Problem is were Human and with that Greed always comes along for the ride . We will always push our boundaries.
This is what fucked up Canadian medical grower licenses. People think pot heads know it all and it just can't be that way .
You know the other people or Government have heads on there shoulders they see it

We will always push the boundaries if there is a 6 plant limit shit i will grow 8 or 12 they won't catch me
Is this what its really about cracking on the ones abusing the system i think so , And the end result is there going to fuck it up for you . Grow your legal limit be happy its legal, and move on .
Stop being the sheep hurded into a pen. and crying every turn when it goes against your beliefs .
Or Thinking its your constitutional right ?? you have no rights, You never have .
all you are is a social sec number Death and Taxes

People are thinking marijuana is the life line jesus christ its not it never will be .
I always wondered if a marijuana plant could talk i bet it would say both sides are fucked

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grow your legal limit be happy its legal and move on stop being the sheep hurded into a pen

I don't think you know who the sheep really are.
You are one of them with this attitude!

BigFoote

I think their plant limits are generous. I grow in Oregon and am limited to 6 plants medically. How am I suppose to keep mothers? My grow has limited height too, sure would be nice to grow SOG legally.

But here is what i think, if they are selling the pot, its illegal. I just wish I could have more plants so I could grow out seed after seed.

MileHighGlass

I think their plant limits are generous. I grow in Oregon and am limited to 6 plants medically. How am I suppose to keep mothers? My grow has limited height too, sure would be nice to grow SOG legally.

But here is what i think, if they are selling the pot, its illegal. I just wish I could have more plants so I could grow out seed after seed.

How many guns can you own?

So 6 plants, which are plants, not guns is generous, but I can own 1000 guns and i'm cool?

ok......

How many tomato plants can I grow?

So I can own as many guns as I want, and I can grow as many tomatoes as I want, but I can only grow 12 cannabis plants?

Come on motherfuckers, this is dumb as fuck.

And when I say "motehrfuckers" I'm talking to the "state".

PDX Dopesmoker

lol they intercepted Colorado weed going to cali.. right there is enough to call bullshit

It might have been a return on an order. If you paid $500 for an ounce of top quality dog bud from Cali and it showed at at your place with seeds in it wouldn't you want to send it back for a refund?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know i am guilty, i mean when i grew, i grew for the $$$$.

People are thinking marijuana is the life line...

That is the difference between you and others. For you, it was just money.

For me. It literally saved my life and has kept me from being 100% dependent on pharmaceuticals just to have what is considered normal body function. It is my life line. Not figuratively. Not speaking in hippy code.

Maybe, if the plant and those who truly do depend on it for the quality of their existence, had ever touched your life, you'd care.

Not just about your wallet - but about the human beings these laws impact. You know, those whose illnesses made it possible for you to make that money with a little less fear and a more open society.

Those who think medical cannabis is merely a gateway legislation to legalization are simply ignorant. Limited in their experience so therefore limited in their knowledge.

Cannabis gives people financial freedom and can absolutely change lives in that regard. When that happens you gain a certain appreciation for the plant.

But when you see someone who hasn't been able to leave their bed for weeks on end - smoke - and then get up, go to the grocery store, cook a meal, take out their trash...wipe their own ass - when you see it give someone their life back - you learn to respect the plant.

If you learn to respect the plant - you understand these laws being passed do not nearly go far enough. They are nothing more than the government caving and tossing you the smallest bone they think you'll be willing to run off with and bury. It's called appeasing the masses.

I refuse to settle. Give me TRUE legalization. Until that day - F.U.C.K.E.M.

dank.Frank

PDX Dopesmoker

The rules governing your 4 recreational plants are different. Recreational plants don't count against the 4 until they're flowering, you can have as many in veg as you want. I daydream about having a homegrow the size of a commercial aircraft hangar, veging huge indoor monsters for a year each, flowering them off 4 at a time & harvesting 60lbs every two months so I can smoke a pound a day.

Chappi

The rules governing your 4 recreational plants are different. Recreational plants don't count against the 4 until they're flowering, you can have as many in veg as you want. I daydream about having a homegrow the size of a commercial aircraft hangar, veging huge indoor monsters for a year each, flowering them off 4 at a time & harvesting 60lbs every two months so I can smoke a pound a day.

Is that the same in California? Our limit is 6 plants and I was thinking I need to sprout 12 just to get 6 females, if I'm lucky!

Latest posts

Latest posts