What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Daily video grow log - cult classics "True Believer" - 600w gavita tent

surfguitar

Found a little mushroom growing below the surface. Living organic soil doing its job :biggrin:

Dec 17 (Day 13) Grow log is live:

[YOUTUBEIF]PZ2vlpdDBnY[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

2 weeks down! Today we transplanted into the 7 gallon fabric pots, it was a tight fit!!

Dec 18 - Day 14 grow log is up!
[YOUTUBEIF]Jr89vTG-pUw[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

Dec 20 - Day 16 Grow Log

Today I started my integrated pest management system with a foliar spray (neem, water, ful power).

[YOUTUBEIF]XaeWpjoGEsk[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

Still chugging along...the secret jardin arrived today, gonna get the temps dialed in with the 600w gavita and get ready to move the plants to the new set up! A few baby white clovers & sprouts are starting to pop up too.

Dec 21 - Day 17 Grow Log
[YOUTUBEIF]WrtnenylJlQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

little photo update while I have a chance :tiphat:

check out the growth from day 18 to 21
picture.php

picture.php

pretty crazy! living organic soil rockin them haha.

I ordered up some rooting gel and a lavender/rosemary/orange extract from mountains organics to try out in the garden, really excited to try his stuff out in my garden.

Got the 6 inch fan coming in the mail so as soon as that gets here I'll set up the secret jardin and get them under the 600 watt gavita. My package from bas should be here tomorrow so they can get there first watering of tm7 and I can start sprouting some seeds for sst's!

Got a bunch of worms and each 7gal got about 20 worms,
picture.php

So far so good over here keep an eye out for day 22 tomorrow :biggrin:

surfguitar

Dec 31 - Day 27 Grow Log

Set up the secret jardin & 600w Gavita today! Happy New Year!!

[YOUTUBEIF]HkmDily2myY[/YOUTUBEIF]

surfguitar

Jan 1 - Day 28 Grow Log

It has been a full 24 hrs since the plants moved into the secret jardin & under the 600w gavita...looks like they are taking a little while to adjust. Meanwhile gave them a little sprouted seed tea (barley) for some added enzymes & nutrients. CHEERS TO 2017!

[YOUTUBEIF]xINHuotU-E8[/YOUTUBEIF]