What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Daily video grow log - cult classics "True Believer" - 600w gavita tent

surfguitar

What's happening guys! Finally back in a good spot to grow and started a YouTube channel to document my journey. Got 7 cult classic enchanted cookie seedlings under a 150w hps in a 4x2x4 tent, using cc's living soil mix. Using a 4x4 secret jardin ds120 and 600w gavita for flower. So follow along, gonna try to document all my practices in video format as thoroughly as possible. seedlings are currently about 1 week old.

[YOUTUBEIF]4Gjq9OAt2tI[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

surfguitar

Little video I did breaking down my seedling soil mix -
[YOUTUBEIF]EVrO5o4Gpi4[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

DRM Ranch

I'm very interested in your grow, however for those of us who live in BFE with sketchy internet reception and limited data it would be nice to document your grow here as well.

DRM Ranch

surfguitar

Thanks for popping in DRM Ranch! I'll be posting an update and some photos on here later this evening. Please be sure to look out for that post later today :)

Dec 9 - Day 5 grow log is up!

[YOUTUBEIF]TbkLxPvDNIo[/YOUTUBEIF]

DRM Ranch

Thanks for popping in DRM Ranch! I'll be posting an update and some photos on here later this evening. Please be sure to look out for that post later today :)

Dec 9 - Day 5 grow log is up!

[YOUTUBEIF]TbkLxPvDNIo[/YOUTUBEIF]

I'm waiting with baited breath ;)

DRM Ranch

surfguitar

Thanks for following along guys!!!

I got 12 cult classic enchanted cookie seeds from tlc a local medical dispensary. I chose these seeds because the lineage sounded like an awesome combo(animal cookies x 92 OG)! My dad has been running the same seeds and so far his plants look awesome at around 2 months of veg. These are day 5, Dec 9. I have them in a lighter clackamas cootz based living organic soil mix, which did cause a bit of burning at first because I was in a hurry to use it but that only lasted a day before the seeds took off.

Got some more pictures of day 6 i'll post later today, stay tuned for the vid...

surfguitar

I'm down, I like cookie crosses. Lookin proper so far

Thanks for following along d3pth

I added in a little mini pond fogger to get some additional humidity and kinda reconfigured stuff a bit. Plants are starting to grow a lot of visible roots and really seem to be loving the soil mix.

Picked up 2 bags of Malibu compost, bag of peat moss and lava rocks today. Wanted to mix up my mix for the no till pots but by the time I got home it was already getting dark. Should hopefully get to that tomorrow morning.

These shots are from day 6,

Got the day 7 vid coming soon and pics to follow, stay tuned :tiphat:

surfguitar

Mixed up my full batch of living organic soil the other day, going to transplant the plants into 7 gal fabric pots on Monday...

[YOUTUBEIF]tAfW6V2-_TU&t=2s[/YOUTUBEIF]

Latest posts

Latest posts