What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~The NEW Funny Cannabis Pictures Thread~

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

truth be told, cannabis isn't for everyone.......

Ff8lmIp.jpg

2gdVFf8.gif

PDX Dopesmoker

This picture would be funnier if my backup camera didn't suck so bad.
77l9yuA.jpg

Even worse its not the camera thats terrible, its just got horrible image processing software inside. My $60 Nikon S9500 was the best digital macro shooter I've ever owned, terrible timing for it to drop dead the day I bring my plants in to start trimming, but it took 11,203 photographs for me before it ceased functioning, many of them quite nice. I could probably get a new one for $30 by now.
This Lumix is just a piece of shit, it sold me with the Zeiss lens because my Rolleiflex 6x6 75mm f/3.5 Tessar takes much immaculate photos, but whatever image quality exists on the focal plane is translated to something that looks like it was shot on high speed film in a 110 camera.

PDX Dopesmoker

Maybe the self seeded calyxes on this plant can become a hot ticket if I can rebrand "foxtails" to "cute mini-colas" or maybe as "diet cola"? Hermaphrodite can become "gender neutral".
dLlQbiL.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

stoned??? this is gonna wreck your walk down
the hall, even if you knows it's an illusion.......

TotBOm7.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts