What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cotton candy

Dakine

Veteran
How old where all the plants bro? Couldnt you have just taken down that one plant and checked over the others t osee if they had it to?

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Pacific Northwest, epicenter of powder mildew.
Smart move bringing in the cows early. I've seen pm spread through a room within days.
Maybe look into getting a fantech fb6 filter box for your intake. They run about 80 bucks with merv13 filter included(it will block pollen also). Replacement filters are about 20$
This is the best solution I've found to getting rid of pm for good.

Dankwolf

Pacific Northwest, epicenter of powder mildew.
Smart move bringing in the cows early. I've seen pm spread through a room within days.
Maybe look into getting a fantech fb6 filter box for your intake. They run about 80 bucks with merv13 filter included(it will block pollen also). Replacement filters are about 20$
This is the best solution I've found to getting rid of pm for good.

Thanks for info . my goal today is to tare down clean like crazy and rebuild (not going to be fun ). never had pm in my prior 14 years of growing till i moved to central Oregon lol . i grew less then a mile from the ocean for years without issue .on a side not i have had pm outbreak twice sense growing in central oregon and both times it showed up and took hold when ever i run postive pressure in grow room .when i leave room running a passive intake i have no issues with pm.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Thanks for info . my goal today is to tare down clean like crazy and rebuild (not going to be fun ). never had pm in my prior 14 years of growing till i moved to central Oregon lol . i grew less then a mile from the ocean for years without issue .on a side not i have had pm outbreak twice sense growing in central oregon and both times it showed up and took hold when ever i run postive pressure in grow room .

Good goal standards, a good cleaning and you'll be well set. If you clean with hydrogen peroxide for long periods of time, use a mask, and gloves especially. It'll turn your hands white and take a layer of skin off before you will feel pain from it.
I cleaned everything with soap and water, then hydrogen peroxide on everything besides using isopropyl on the hoods and bulbs.
You have tons of work ahead of you, I feel your pain, I was in the same boat a few months ago. Glad to see it didn't ruin your harvest. Looks like the Cotten candy turned out nice. Well done.

Dankwolf

Only lost about 1 oz could have been alot worse.

I plan to spray hydrogen peroxide priour/during take down . then wipeing every thing down with damp cloth . after every thing drys out i am going to spray a fungicide. Then rebuild and one more fungacide application before plants are allowed back in . good news is mothers/veg area were un affected :).