What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s and Gratefulhs connoisseurs xmas

Dakine

Veteran
Oh man there almost in there 4th week of bloom now yah? They must be putting out all kinds of different smells! So would you say that they are not heavy feeders? Do you use the same reservoir/feed for all the different plants/strains in there? Or is everybody getting the same exact feed as the different strain right next to them?

Good stuff my friend!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh man there almost in there 4th week of bloom now yah? They must be putting out all kinds of different smells! So would you say that they are not heavy feeders? Do you use the same reservoir/feed for all the different plants/strains in there? Or is everybody getting the same exact feed as the different strain right next to them?

Good stuff my friend!

hey dakine,, cheers for the kind words mate,,,
reservoir??? excuse me lol,,my girls are handwatered :) they will have to prize my 10 litre watering can out of my cold dead hand!lol before i would do it another way,,,,,,
does take ages watering this way though :)
as i always allow run off so need to top up so its like watering twice sometimes but you do get a real feel for how much the plant needs
some are getting 30 ml of bio bloom,,others 20ml and some just 15ml but not many on 15ml and that will be upped to 20 ml later this week,,,,,
never no more then 50ml per 10 litre in my experience using all mix or pro mix,,,
spraying twice a week until the end of week 7 also should cover me if a rouge herm i missed spat out any nastiness ,,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of the whole run,,
all good in week5,,,
upped the feeding on the haze varierys and some others,,,,,
rest happy on not too much feed,,,
,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our rainbow jones haze and another one of ojds haze varietys are needing quite a bit more food then the other varietys,,,,,
leaves told me that,,,
so they are getting double the amount of some others and the chocolate mint og are also greedy girls,,,not very tall but wide,,,,,,
Aroma coming out of this room is so niice,,,,,,,s2

AutismAdvoMom

@gratefulhead has been a Looonnnng time friend and talked to me about you ;)

your Girls are looking beautiful :)

I got some babies on the go.. and i have a video from the start, but never did this before soooo any advice gratefully appreciated..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Room is looking awesome pal great work.

Any particular plants standing out from the rest yet?

hey Highbury,,,
if they turn out half as nice as yours look then i be a happy man:),,,
so many different aromas its hard to pick at this stage,,they all seem so nice,,
one of the gsc x ssh is like a wrigley/bazooka joe,,juicy fruit gum but she is near the door and i love that smell so i keep sniffing her,,,,
re-veg for some that we love,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 6 now and everything coming along nicely...
found a few nanners on one of my triangle kush cookies,,no pollon,still wet to the touch,,,,
but not suprised if a missed the odd tiny one so maybe a few beans,,,,no light leaks and spraying twice a week has helped avoid this but the colder nights and with 47 females in that room then i cant blame the girls in having a go but no harm done,,,,
looking like end of week 9 for most of the crop if not all of them,,,,diesel dipped cookies looking like a bit longer but they could catch up,,,,
looking on cue as we approach week7,,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

zamzia

Veteran
Hey S2! Not sure how I missed this thread. What a load of tasty looking plants. Great work as always. I hope you find some keepers in there, no doubt :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey S2! Not sure how I missed this thread. What a load of tasty looking plants. Great work as always. I hope you find some keepers in there, no doubt :)

hey zamzia,,,,
thanks and nice to see ya mate,,,,,
all good as we come to week7 but very cold at night,,,
glad there are plenty of sat doms in there cos a roomful of indicas would be keeping me up at night with mold worrys,,,,,,
keeping the room from going under 63deg with lamps off is a trial,,,,
one of my triangle kush started to purple off earlish,,giving me a loud message that she didnt like the cold but with 46 others unaffected i just let her carry on,,,naughty girl chucked out some nanners so i will expect the odd bean,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lamps off,,,
week7 and getting ugly lovely in there,,,
gorgeous aromas,,,,
nice colours and expecting a nice fade and some really nice purples,,,
water only after there last feed midweek,,,,,s2
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70

window

Veteran
Hi 944, very nice room full you have there.
Can I ask about your use of ozone genny, is it in the room with the plants? Or in a lung room maybe?
I ask because my friend and I brought one years ago, a big Ol thing called a ' silver bullet ' and it killed our plants so got rid of it. Maybe it was something we did wrong?
Any info you could provide on how to use ozone properly and safely?
Cheers.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi 944, very nice room full you have there.
Can I ask about your use of ozone genny, is it in the room with the plants? Or in a lung room maybe?
I ask because my friend and I brought one years ago, a big Ol thing called a ' silver bullet ' and it killed our plants so got rid of it. Maybe it was something we did wrong?
Any info you could provide on how to use ozone properly and safely?
Cheers.
hey window! good to hear from ya,,,
Damn! sorry to hear of your loss of plants,,,
As i may have mentioned before i use a small jap ozone genny thats puts out just enough to cover the odour and not enough to harm the plants,,,,when using outside the room the exhaust will pull some of it in but never to the point of messing with the run
if you call " basement lighting in lincs and adam will explain how it works in much greater detail then i can,,,,
i been using my one for over 9 years and need to get a new one but its the best £100 i ever spent and i now use outside the room when needed and only for a few hours inside the room if i have a mainly indica run and am concerned about mold,,,,,
Even though i was told you could run it inside the room.. though for much longer periods i never have cos of the possibilty of what you expereinced,,,,,,,,
best of luck window,,,s2