What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giant python attacks Indonesian man before being eaten:

Pekanbaru (Indonesia) (AFP) – A giant python attacked an Indonesian man, nearly severing his arm, before hungry villagers chopped up the reptile and ate it, a police chief said Wednesday.

Security guard Robert Nababan crossed paths with the giant creature while patrolling an oil palm plantation in the remote Batang Gansal subdistrict of Sumatra island on Saturday.

“The python was 7.8 metres long (25.6 feet), it was unbelievably huge,”....

https://www.breitbart.com/news/giant-python-attacks-indonesian-man-before-being-eaten/

I have seen video where one man with his arm wrapped in a sack crawls into a known python hole. Once the snake garbs the arm his accomplices pull him out, then kill the snake then take it to their village to eaat

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
I have seen video where one man with his arm wrapped in a sack crawls into a known python hole. Once the snake garbs the arm his accomplices pull him out, then kill the snake then take it to their village to eaat

I thought the guys catching catfish were nuts, but hunting pythons by hand is a whole new level of insanity

Kalachakra

FQcwXjY.jpg

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2017/11/23/recu-a-lelysee-avec-un-millier-de-maires-celui-de-saint-etienne-denonce-un-diner-de-cons_a_23286152/&prev=search

shithawk420

Veteran
Never harassed anybody?you try that shit you pulled in the 60s today you'd end up in prison pepe!leave that poor kitty alone!

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That poor kitty? You mean that fine skunk lady who's always on my road? She loves me, they all love me, i should be called Appollo or David because i'm so naturally attractive with my ways and my delicate fragrance...and please do not try to not burst my shit bubble with your shit wind, you the liquor! :)

ozzieAI

Veteran
Police in Newcastle are hunting five young men who brazenly ran through a local McDonalds almost completely naked. Two of the males used a large object to obscure their manhood — but police weren’t lovin’ it.
The nude run was captured on CCTV entering the Kings Street McDonalds on Friday November 10, and officers from Newcastle City Local Area Command have released the images in an attempt to identify them.

Newcastle City Crime Manager, Detective Chief Inspector Peter Mahon said while the incident may appear amusing there were several families with small children in the restaurant at the time.
A young child is visible on the footage just a few metres away from the naked five as they walked into the fast food joint.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...s/news-story/1190c512897c038f6f4cc9640d543280

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
We called it Streaking in the '70's, and I'd love to see it come back!
History_Report_Streaking_Phenomenon_Speech_SF_still_624x352.jpg

In the fall semester of 1973, an unusual fad was born on college campuses called "streaking," in which students would strip naked and sprint past crowds of people, often with police or security guards in pursuit. A live report from Memphis State University, where two football players had been arrested for streaking the night before, catches another streaking event in action.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I lost a bet to some friends in 1974, and had to streak a steakhouse restaurant at 5 pm on a Sunday afternoon..

My buddies waited outside the door on their motorcycles and had mine sitting there idling,
so that when I came out the door, I jumped in a pair of loose trousers and we all hauled ass outta there! Laughing all the way..
I'll never forget the looks on the faces of all of the startled diners as I ran down the aisles between the booths...

R

Robrites

The ol' lady is in one of her moods again

The ol' lady is in one of her moods again

zizY09V.jpg