What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If the State of Florida passes a mmj bill?

Morcheeba*

Veteran
A.) dunno why you keep calling me stihg the name clearly says pbl...

i called you stihg 1 time b/c that was your previous name a bit ago. you also went by powered by hate.

do you disagree that stihgnobevoli aka stihg was a previous screen name you used?

remember who passed you the p98 while you were stigh? i know who he was and i seen you post the p98 in the fl thread thanking him.

try and play dumb all ya want but i rarely respond to any of your post and now i know why. its better surfing here w/o responding to ya so heres to you having successful harvests.

im glad your plants finally look good after all these years.

peace

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
lol snitch much? you don't know much about anything really cept that my OLD name was stihg but....thats not this is it? you don't know who gave me anything cuz i never said who gave it to me. so only way you could know that is if whoever it was told you.

my plant's always looked good. lol you guys just seem to believe plants should be dark green at harvest and i disagree.

so somehow me harvesting my plants after they're ripe and used up all their food like the old masters i learned from became me having shitty plants and not being able to grow and me being aggressive and blah blah bullshit. when in actuality all it ever was was me doing my own thing and you all being mad about it. :tiphat:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Cause you are Stigh - and anybody that's been here before would recognize you from a mile away.
never said i wasn't mofo. if i could get my old name back i would but i can't so stop calling me that. kthx.

lots of people with new names and we all know their old names...oddly enough no one calls em by their old names...but you guys keep calling me by my old names for some reason...almost seems like you have some grudges or something...

and yes this is the law i dunno if you know this but voter initiatives and bills passed in congress are not the same thing. when people vote on an issue the issue that they vote for at the ballot is the whole of it. it's not a thing we vote on and then lawmakers go to work on it. once we say yes or no that it's the end. the words we checked yes to are the law. go look it up. cuz you obviously don't believe me.

i'll wait.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
PBL,

snitch much. never

didnt mean to strike a nerve and ive never gave you shit regarding anything...let alone about your grows but ive seen plenty roast ya. hell i feel bad for the ammt of flack you have taken and yes many have new screne names. my old name was SuperSilverHaze and due to a snitch i burned it but i never trolled ya then or now.

and yes, the member who passed it to ya is a good friend in real life and im glad you got it as its great meds and she should be passed.

anyway, ill let you find others to disagree with and quit responding to you.

peace

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol
Cause you are Stigh - and anybody that's been here before would recognize you from a mile away.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
A.) dunno why you keep calling me stihg the name clearly says pbl.
[/FONT]
never said i wasn't mofo.

:comfort:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
my plant's always looked good
[/FONT]

:laughing: Jesus, just :laughing::laughing: Seriously dude??????? You can't really believe that on any level can you? I've never been one to disparage anybody's grow but since you've decided to continue to be an ass about things and I'm not nearly as kind as Cheeb, well here we are. Do I really need to be specific about your clear lack of skills and results?

and yes this is the law i dunno if you know this but voter initiatives and bills passed in congress are not the same thing. when people vote on an issue the issue that they vote for at the ballot is the whole of it. it's not a thing we vote on and then lawmakers go to work on it. once we say yes or no that it's the end. the words we checked yes to are the law. go look it up. cuz you obviously don't believe me.

i'll wait.

OK, this is the end of it for me as I'll not respond further.

I am not your civics teacher and I'm not going to get into the whole topic of political sausage, but whenever a bill or initiative is passed, it's up to the legislature to work out the details, or all the little things that weren't addressed or defined in the wording of the original bill or initiative.

How you personally may interpret the wording should largely be a factor of the number of lawyers you retain and the dollars in your bank account plus your willingness to test the court system. If you decide how the law is going to read before it's passes as an amendment and finally enacted into law, well you're probably going to have a pretty bad time.

Now, since your location is ostensibly on top of my mother, how about this:

When you get off the bus from your day program Monday and before Mommy gives you snacks and lets you into the den to play on the computer box, ask her how much ass she'll have to sell to get your dumb ass out of jail when the judge laughs in your face at your ill founded and stupid arguments and sentences you for growing.

My guess is she doesn't have it in her.......

Go get yourself a new handle (may I suggest "Powered by Pure Ego") and start all over, at least it'll give you a 90 day head start til we all figure out who you used to be and can start ignoring you again.......

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Boy. Goddamn. Whatever man i don't even know why i bother with you morons. This is a voter initiative to change the Florida constitution with the exact text of the proposed amendment. It requires a super majority for this because... For the last fucking time it's a law that will be immediately a thing exactly how it was written as soon as it passes. Why don't you Google Florida law instead of all this asstalk.
Do I really need to be specific about your clear lack of skills and results?

If all you're going to do is post one of my pics from right before chop then don't bother. I don't smoke harsh ass green unflushed buds like you, you'll never find me chopping down green leaves.

paper thorn

Veteran
cmon son, pbl is really right about the initiative text that passes being the law as is written.

Now, i have given this FL proposal a quick read and there are no provisions for home growing.

Only MMTCs will be able to grow. Patients and caregivers can 'acquire' mmj.

The Health department has been given all the power to do the rule making that will determine who gets to open an MMTC.

There's no limit that i noticed in the law, but no doubt the health dept will impose some.

Even the amount a patient can have is TBD by the Health Dept.

The way the law is written, the dept could make it great or make it suck.

the legislature can only make new laws that try to take away as much freedom as possible from patients and MMTCs because they always try to fuck things up and turn things back.

So, anybody have any hint from the health dept as to how they will allow MMTCs to open? you know, like having to have $100,000 in the bank, after all, gotta keep out the riff raff.

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Is it just me or do the FL threads of recent make you wanna put your head in a vice?

Yeah, it's sure not like it used to be but that's just life I suppose.

Chimera was right when he said something to the effect that the stupidity on this site was making it impossible for quality info to make itself heard above all the noise......

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
be careful...you may get harassed via reputation like I did for saying things like this..lol smh

but yes...
I agree

Definitely missing the old days when you could neg rep the idiots and didn't have to pay for the "ignore" feature.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yeah, it's sure not like it used to be but that's just life I suppose.

Chimera was right when he said something to the effect that the stupidity on this site was making it impossible for quality info to make itself heard above all the noise......

Yeah that was Chimera. I had it as my sig for awhile. Oddly enough it was meant for the person that seems to think it applies to everyone, but his mis-information posting, magnesium deficiency diagnoses for everything, name stealing uber troll. Who posts "preach" to a statement that applies to him more than anything. And don't point out his old screen name, that makes you a "snitch" LMFBO!!!!(laughing my fucking balls off)

Mr. Miyagi

SMH... a lotta things HAVEN'T changed though....still a lotta people who have had a couple successful grows, now they're sitting up real high on their horses... lmao

I've been doing this for years and am still learning... things are always changing...supplements, equipment, strains.. etc lol..but some know everything...

But what do I know? I've only got 133 posts...:tiphat:

Enough from me though...I try to keep positive vibes going...as I said in another post...for a plant that's supposed to be all about love, peace, helping and happiness... there sure is a lot of negativity...smh

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
SMH... a lotta things HAVEN'T changed though....still a lotta people who have had a couple successful grows, now they're sitting up real high on their horses... lmao

I've been doing this for years and am still learning... things are always changing...supplements, equipment, strains.. etc lol..but some know everything...

But what do I know? I've only got 133 posts...:tiphat:

Enough from me though...I try to keep positive vibes going...as I said in another post...for a plant that's supposed to be all about love, peace, helping and happiness... there sure is a lot of negativity...smh

It's the internet, the forum topic is irrelevant. It could be muscle cars, motorcycles, computers or cats some people just constantly gotta show their ass. Most of the time I can ignore it but every now and again I hit "stupid overload" and get a little sideways.

I think I know what I'm doing but I'm always looking for another piece of the puzzle. Couple years ago I really thought I had the whole organic thing pretty well mastered but time and perspective have shown me that I just had a really good year that year and I still have much more to learn.

Moving some of my stuff into a cabinet this year was a real eye opener as well, started very badly but I was able to pull the nose up and end with a decent finish. Getting ready to crank it up again now that the weather should cool a bit and I'm actually working up a written plan for the grow to lessen the chance of me missing something along the way.

You gotta look at members post history and ignore post counts and rep points. Some folks make points in the Tokers Den or by posting funny pics and that's all cool - hell the funny pic threads are some of my favorites!

If you can find somebody that grows the way you want to grow and they are consistent in what they do, then you have a chance to learn something meaningful.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
is this where you guys are holding my fan club these days lol? :tiphat: :comfort: so many hurt butts. didn't even do anything but post some pics lol.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
is this where you guys are holding my fan club these days lol? :tiphat: :comfort: so many hurt butts. didn't even do anything but post some pics lol.

yeap this is where the party is.at....
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts