What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do You Live in a State that is Likely to Legalize Marijuana by 2017?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
legalizing is a double edged sword....we are slowly loosing the right to grow our own even with medicinal in cali..eventually the state/government/big money will take over and become your new dealer...and you wont have the right to grow..then like tobacco they will tax the living shit out of it....yeehaw .. your the new cash cow then,,the winds of change are blowing my friends beware

dddaver

Veteran
I really don't believe anything until I see it anymore. Even if Florida passes medical you know they'll put so many restrictions and just throw so much bullshit at it, it will be almost useless. Just continue to grow your own and do what you want. :tiphat:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
  • Analysts believe Florida will only allow medical marijuana for the next several years.
Sources:
<!-- Quick Adsense WordPress Plugin: http://quicksense.net/ -->

And our corrupt, inept, moronic legislature combined with our criminal brain dead zombie Governor will fuck this up beyond the belief of all citizens of voting age.

Sorry just a slice of sarcasserole commentary on the situation. I honestly don't believe there will be real legalization in this state in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Dwn n these here hollers of entucky them there lawmakers pushing for that there medical..them there polititians wanton put that there axtra money's n dem there pokets..so I b guessin that them there polititians gon b tryin rel Hart ta get that there law passed fer us hillbillys up her in des here hils..yeehaw boys I'm goin play kik tha can wit my brothers sisters n mines kids..I let cha no who wens this here tim..

Cannagirl

I really don't believe anything until I see it anymore. Even if Florida passes medical you know they'll put so many restrictions and just throw so much bullshit at it, it will be almost useless. Just continue to grow your own and do what you want. :tiphat:

I understand completely and agree. At least it has been decriminalized in Miami and Volusia County (Daytona area), St. Pete and Tampa are all looking to do the same. It's a start *sigh*

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I understand completely and agree. At least it has been decriminalized in Miami and Volusia County (Daytona area), St. Pete and Tampa are all looking to do the same. It's a start *sigh*

"a journey of a thousand miles starts with but a single step...":comfort:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
damn I should move back to Daytona and do my old route on the boardwalk again..play some pool drink beer and make tourists and locals happy again...yeehaw.. decrim is ok...how much are the fines????...they once got a roach paper from under their finger nail as they searched my flannel shirt pocket ..took me and my bike to cop shop,,, case got dropped....cops there tried to catch me slippin for quite a few years..aah the Daytona stories and when mtv was actually ok..headbangers ball...made some of the mtv crew happy too...lots of tang

GingerCrock

I live in Serbia, a small state in Europe. We are a strange nation, i mean, for example, up until a few days ago, we had a law that forbid us from buying alcohol after 10pm!
But i've heard they are going to legalize medical marijuana! I am still a sceptic about it, but u never know, maybe it wasn't just a rumor!

doob

I don't care if it is legal or not over here (UK) as it wouldn't change much for me personally. But the states over there should be lining up for a piece of the cake. It is generating so much work and money, who ever is at the forefront of the movement will benefit the most. I do look forward to seein where the US and UK (and Europe) are in the future on this, i want to be able to stick my middle finger up at some people before i die haha

B

Baked Alaskan

Didn't make the ballot in South Dakota this year, too many problems with the signatures on the petition. A couple of bills were submitted by legislators but have since been amended to only include epilepsy patients.

Think I might put a bill together for next year, cut and paste from other med state bills. This is getting ridiculous not have a med bill in South Dakota.

Cannagirl

"a journey of a thousand miles starts with but a single step...":comfort:

Passed in Tampa (Hillsborough County). Under 20 grams is a $75.00 fine, no criminal charges. You're so right, armedoldhippy, I'm happy to see it finally going in the right direction after decades of advocation.

Obsidian

Veteran
AZ has way more chance of legalization before any of those states listed in the report.
my guess is AZ will be next it's already in the process.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I'm not up on what's doing in Nevada but if conditions improved I might consider re-thinking my exile.

NV would legalize and allow personal growing. 6 plants I think it is.

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You're only allowed to grow your own if you live further than 25 miles from a legal dispensary which would disallow more than 90% of NV citizens from growing their own as most of the population concentrated around the larger cities. Rural NV is sparsely populated.